Ninchen Blog - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninchen

Reaction score
January

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0276-1.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

Haley wrote:
:inlove:

(wasnt sure if we are allowed to use words??)

:D Yes of course!

My English is not good enough for comments...especially after the spelling thread in Chat about the forum.:baghead

I really wanted to comment on this yesterday. I love your guy so much :D

I also just want to say that your English is great and you shouldn't let that thread put you off from posting. I don't think that post was aimed at people with English as a second (third, or fourth, or whatever) language, in fact, that was one of the circumstances where allowances are made. That thread was about people who use things like '2' instead of 'to' or other shortened versions like that. In fact, I personally think your English is excellent, and if you want to post, then go for it.

Also, I understand that this if your blog, so if you want me to delete all sentences but the first once you've read it, then I'm more than happy to.

I agree with Flashy- I actually never even guessed that English wasnt your first language! lol

Your babies are beautiful! Do you guys always get so much snow in Germany? I was thinking you didnt get a whole lot there..

Awwwh your bunners are gorgeous!!

What are their names?

Your bunnies are beautiful!! I demand more pictures :p! This is your blog...talk as much as you want, your English is great. I hope to see you all around the forum :)

Oh goodness! Please don't stop posting here and in the forum because of that post! :) I have enjoyed every one of your posts and adore your rabbits and the wonderful home you have built for them!

I love the photos! They look so happy in their winter home.

Haley wrote:
Do you guys always get so much snow in Germany? I was thinking you didnt get a whole lot there..

This year was crazy...snow in november! We did not have real snow in the Ruhrgebiet since 1996...I was worried about the rabbits!
At night we had -20 Celsius /-4 Fahrenheit (Oh my, pick the unit system you want...:cool:)

But the rabbits were fine, they enjoyed the snow!

Only problem was the freezing water...and veggies.
Fed oatmeal and pellets because of that.
Have you ever tried to clean up when urine and straw are frozen to the hutch...and the droppings are all over and in the snow...
win11.gif

Becca wrote:
What are their names?

Nougat and Klopfer (german for Thumper)
DSC_0271.jpg

Pearl (but we call her Trudi..poor girl!) and Pepe
DSC_0029.jpg

Anise..she will get a friend tomorrow!
DSC_0145.jpg

Thats him...perhaps he will be named Cinnamon
neue.jpg

RexyRex wrote:
I demand more pictures :p! 

spi31.gif

(Wahhaa, photobucket.com makes me crazy!)

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

schnee12.jpg

petru005.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

petru003.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

b8e4ac3e.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

win45.gif

All of your rabbits are adorable! Klopfer is my favorite! Such a grumpy looking bun! ;) Your English is fantastic! There are some people that have English as a first language who don't write as well as you do!

tr1.gif

Thank you, I started to learn English at age 11 and never visited an english speaking country...so I have just no clue how good or bad I am writing...
The spell check always marks everything red, because my browsers default language is german...

mx10.gif

Yes, it is!
Quite common over here for bunny people to talk of having Ninchens.

Woohoo! I remember the little bit of German that I learned in high school! Yay! :) I always loved that word, Kaninchen! It just sounds cute!

Cinnamon arrived...he has horrible teeth!!!:shock:

Will visit the vet today.

66a32a9e.jpg

c9261727.jpg

Latest posts

Back