NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Rabbits only Lara and Bangbang!:hello

Hope to see you around on the site, with more pics of Bangbang and your kitty and piggie please too!:pleaseplease:

Michaela wrote:
Welcome to Rabbits only Lara and Bangbang!:hello

Hope to see you around on the site, with more pics of Bangbang and your kitty and piggie please too!:pleaseplease:

Meet Endo my piggie, she's socheeky and suarve ina hat :D

Thank you! Aww, your little guinea pig is adorable, look at her in that little hat!:bunnydance:

And I love your cat too (cats are my second love after bunnies:D). She's so fluffy!:bunnyheart

Hi All,

I don't have a rabbit yet, but am just doing some research on possibly getting one.

Do Rabbits and Cat typically get along -- and they be introduced to one another, even if the cat is already about 3 years old?

Welcome Lara and BangBang!

PetSnapshots: I have 2 cats, that I had prior to getting mybunnies. My girl kitty doesn't really bother with theRabbits, but my boy kitty loves them. He's always up for achase or play. But both my cats are declawed, so I knowthey're not going to swat at them and hurt them. Minedefinately get along great. I do know you should always keepan eye on them though. For the most part, bunnies and kittiescan definately get along really well :) Hope that helped.

Crystal

Thanks Crystal!

Cosmo (my cat) can be kind-of aggressive when he plays, so I'm a bitconcerned. He isn't declawed. With my last cat I would never haveworried about it (he was a big mush and seemed to get along with allanimals and people) but Cosmo, well not so much.

I used to have a friend in highschool that had a bunny who ran around the house like a cat (was uncaged). I would love that!

Well if he can be aggressive when he plays I'ddefinately keep an eye on him at first. My tom-cat can get alittle too rambunctious (sorry if i spelt that wrong hehehe) when heplays too, but I just remind him to settle down. Especiallywith my new little girl because she's soo small. My Bandit,he's a fair size so he can hold his own when it comes to the cats mostof them time :)

:hello I'm Meowzer and I don't have abunny :sad:so I'm just here to make myself miserable lookingat all the other bunnies until I get a couple (or so ;) )whenI buy a house. I do have 2 guinea pigs, 4 hamsters, 2gerbils, a cat and fish though (which is probably why I don't haveanymore space for a bunny!).

:bunnydance:Hi there i am a new bunny owner igot my bunny for christmas. My name is Dorothy Chalmers, I am 36 yearsold, i have two dogs a mongeral called angus and a yorkie called holly.My new bunny is called Buttons aged 3monthsshe is acalifornian breed. She is absolutley gorgeous im biased i also have aguinea pig called fluffy. Buttons has just hgad her second lot ofinjections and i think is in the huff dont blame her the wee soul. Iwould love to hear from you all and any advice in all areas of bunnycare would be really welcome.Im currently trying to get pics of her toshow you all how cute she is. Take care Dorothy, Buttons and the restof my gang

Hi there, and welcome to Rabbits Only! Perhapsyou could consider creating a Bunny Blog for you and your furries? I'dlove to see some pictures!

Greta :welcome1 and the boys :toastingbuns

Hi my nameis Megan and I just love rabbits! I have never had one before but Ihave learned soooo much about them! I am getting a rabbit REALLY soon(this week) and I am sooooo excited! I built a very large hutch withtwo stories so I think my rabbit will really likeit!:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi everyone!! I'm nat and i have an americanfuzzy lop, Pizza and a cat, Pucci. I found Pizza stranded inthe middle of the road one night at 1am.:( We picked him upabout a year ago and he's been with us since. He is sweet,loving, handsome, and just a real cutie. i wish i have apicture of him right now but i don't. as soon as i upload iti'll post :)

Latest posts

Back