NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi babybug and welcome! :wave::hello

Cant wait to see some pic of Brandy and JarJar! They sound adorable.:kiss:

Hawaii is sounding quite nice right now in this cold Michigan weather:ponder:(although were lucky that we're having above-avg temps) ;)

Again, welcome and I look forward to chatting with you!

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max :dutch, Tumnus:bunny19, & Lucy:brown-bunny

Thanks for the welcome...I will definitely postpictures of Brandy & JarJar when I figure out how.You'd think a reference librarian would know everything...

Heres a great link that explains it all:http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11950&forum_id=14

I use photobucket and its nice because after you upload a pic, just hitedit and it wil resize it for you. Then copy and paste the url hereusing this button above:
image.gif

Feel free to send me a private message if you have trouble ;)

hello my name is Jodi.

I have several rabbits. both holland lops andpolish. I love them dearly and wouldn't change a thing.

I also have 3 children, 1 dog, and 5 birds. I guess it's alittle like a zoo here.(more because of the kids than the animals) JK :D

I'm anexious to get to know all of you.

Jodi

Thats all? :D

Welcome to the funny farm. I mean RO. I have 5 rabbits, 1 dog, 2 lizards, 3 fish and soon to be 1 foster bunny.

Oh and that isn't if you count the pets I left at home last year when I got married.

:hello:welcome1

Hey, all you new members!! Sorry I haven't been on to sayhowdy...my internet was down for almost a week, so I wasn't able tosign on! :shock:

Anyway, now that it's back up...welcome to the site, guys!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Here are my pictures of my bunny and the dog which is not mine but I love her so much that I call her mine.

Here's the little cadbury piggy herself:

DSC00049.jpg

Misty poses for all and shows off her beauty:

DSC00044.jpg

Greetings to ALL of our new members!!!
:wave::welcome1:hello:wave2

Just a bit of trivia.......

Just 2 years ago we only had about 900 members...

....we now have 4360!!!!!!:woohoo

~Jim

Hi,

My name is Britt I have just recently within the last year gotteninterested in Rabbits (lionheads in particular!!) and I am planning ongetting some in the spring. Any info about this bread or whatnot wouldbe splended, so glad to be here!

HI! My name is Kelly. We just got a young bunny, after much begging our daughter finally got her way.

I'm not sure how old the bunny is, its sex or breed. We 'decided' to make her a girl, so her name is Sofia.

We are trying the house bunny route, but not doing so good with it. I'm looking forward to getting lots of advice.

Welcome everyone! It is great to have you here.

kellyfg....there are lots of great information threads on here that canhelp you find out if your rabbit is male or female. Also some that canhelp you with housetraining. Best of luck. "sofia" isadorable!

Hey All!

My name is Kat, I adopted a rescued rabbit today and this is my first one.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about it, some of the fostercaretakers told me he's around a year and half, and all I know is thathe is some lop breed.

I'm thinking about naming him Panda Poo, 'cause of his white face anddark spots around the eyes. I'm really excited about this new fellowand anxious to learn more on rabbits.

For now, Panda seems pretty afraid of people and stays in the samecorner of my room, I've let him out of the cage for a while, but hedoesn't venture far. He also hates to be picked up. Are there anytricks to get him to trust me more? I'd love to get him nearer.

Thanks All!
30v0hvk.jpg

Hi Kat!

Since you just got him today,i would suggest to give him abit of time to get used to his surrounding's first,he's probably justvery scared at the moment.

When he starts to venture out more,you cansit there with himand just let him come up to you and check you out,don't touch himthough,just let him gain your trust first,if you keep doing this,hewill slowly begin to trust you.

Another thing you can try is just to offer Pandalittletreats,this will most certainly get him on your side..eventually lol

I remember when i first brought Sunshine home,i had offered her atreat,the little bugger took it and hopped away as fast as she could lol

And just one other thing....patience!,just have plenty of patienceandPanda will soon warm up to you,i'm sure of it :)

He just has a lot to take in at the moment.

And isn't Panda a handsome little guy?!,he's also a very lucky little boy!

Again,welcome to you and Panda :D

cheryl

Hi everyone I'm new as of last night.I presently have two bunnies that are both approximately a year oldright now. One is a black mini lop named Punkin who is anescape artist by trade. Harry Houdini, you have met yourmatch in this one :)

The second is my little Blue Tortoise Holland Lop (brown and gray)named Pudge. Pudger-poo, as she is so fondly called, ispresently dealing with E. Cuniculi, which is a first for me in bunnymotherhood.

I have previously had numerous bunnies since I was young includinggray, white and red bunnies (your garden variety that I think myparents saved from the meat farm) and most recently a black mini lopwhose ears never actually lopped (cute, very cute)named Sambuca thatwas the sweetest rabbit I've ever encountered. She died a fewyears ago rather suddenly from liver cancer that had spread throughouther and she died of a sudden heart attack at the vet'soffice. It took me two years until I could even think aboutanother bunny.

Thanks already for the advice for Pudge. I could use all I could get :)

Dyan

Now that we've opened a whole new forum for NEWMEMBERS, we've decided to allow individual posts instead of one longthread. :)

Thus the 2007 thread, that only ran from Jan. 1 to Jan. 15, has beenmerged with the 2006 thread and will now be closed.

Anybody posting in this thread RECENTLY who wants to cut n' paste their post into a new thread is welcome to do so.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. :)

sas

Latest posts

Back