NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toall ournew Friends!

We're certainly glad youfound us and look forward to your participation and stories of your little ones.

-Carolyn

littleweed1 wrote:
Hey Everyone, I was also a member over at Rabbit Village.
Welcome Littleweed1.....Ruby is a pretty black rabbit. When did she start jumping up on the dog? Does Sophie do that too? My Pebbles would jump up on my back if I lay down on the floor with her.:D

Rainbows! :)

Welcome Littleweed1.....Ruby is a pretty black rabbit. When did she start jumping up on the dog? Does Sophie do that too? My Pebbles would jump up on my back if I lay down on the floor with her.:D

Pet_Bunny, it was probably the day after we brought Ruby home that she started jumping on our dogs back. It took a few days for our dog to be comfortable with it, but now they cuddle with each other all the time. Sophie doesn't do it yet, she's a french Lop so she's going to be a BIG girl when she's done growing. I doubt she'll jump on the dogs, she just has too much fun playing with Ruby and eating anything she can find!;)

Ruby will jump on my back too, one time I believe she was mad at me cuz she peed on my shoulder!:X:? Bad bunny!LOL luckily she's not done that again.

How old is your Pebbles?

littleweed1 wrote:
How old is your Pebbles?

Pebbles is just over 8 months. She is an agouti colored Netherland Dwarf.

Pebbles peed on me when I was adopting her from a vet. I was picking her up and she was pretty nervous. I guess she owns me now. :p

Hello all,

I'm joining my daughter (bunny_lover) in this forum - and actually, I have a question myself: We just took in dsblueyes' bunny 'lady shadow' who has been an 'inside' bunny (and sooooo spoiled). Our rabbits are living out in the chicken coop (quite cool, in Ontario) - I've kept her in the garage for the first night and put her out with the other critters today - is she going to be OK? (Winter coat wise and all?)

thanks,
sunshine

Sunshine wrote:
I'm joining my daughter (bunny_lover) in this forum. We just took lady shadow who has been an inside bunny. Our rabbits are living outside, is she going to be OK?

A warm welcome to you Sunshine,

So nice for you to take in Lady Shadow. Bunny_Lover is probably a better expert than meabout the chicken coop. Some other people were thinking about keeping their bunnies outdoors,but they decided to wait until it gets warmer.

If you see Blueyes65, say 'hi' to her for us. We miss her.

I think she will be fine :D She seems to be getting along good with the other buns, and with all that extra fat,she should have no problem in the chilly nights. It's hovering above zero all the time now, so it's not that cold. Night are usually around 5 degree's C.

If you see Blueyes65, say 'hi' to her for us. We miss her.

Thank you, Rainbows!
Yes, we saw dsblueyes ... she called just a little while ago, got into a major snow storm on the way home (3 hours from us). She had a really hard time parting with lady shadow but at least she'll be able to see her and hear of her progress as time goes by.
She (like quite a few others) got banned from this forum - neither she nor I know why; hard to believe, Deb is about the most warm hearted and loving person you'd ever want to meet.

I checked in on lady shadow tonight, took her out for a bit, etc. and she seems to be adjusting just fine:)))

I'm new :)

Name is Jessica, just picked up my first rabbit that is my responsibility today. His name is Malo and is a 2 year old grey dwarf male. I had two rabbits before a looong time ago. One was a lop named cocoa and the other was a non-lop named snowball? lol I can't remember.

I'm not oblivious to care/information on dwarfs however. I have done hours of research. I also have 4 miniature horses, 3 mice, 1 gerbil, 1 hamster, 1 dog, 4 cats, and 3 chickens!

Wow, Malo, sounds like you've got a regular petting zoo! LOL
Now, I don't suppose you can take pictures of ALL of them together??? :)

lol. well I have pictures of all of them. Im getting pics of Malo tomorrow. I may be able to take a pic of him with my cat Panther because they are already bonding lol o_O

Thank you :)

I actually got him from an ad in the newspaper. My mother said I could get one, if I found a dwarf in the newspaper. So I found the ad this morning and told my mom about it and she let me call. Someone else called about him at 7:30 (I called at 9:10) and the owner said they are expecting them to call back at 9:30. I said I wasn't interested because they weren't giving the hutch away with him. I then talked to my mom and she said we could get him if we used a wire cage temporarily until we build our own hutch or get a suitable cage. Well I called back and the owner said the other person never called, so he let me get him !

Hi, I'm new here. I used to be a member at Rabbit Village, until it disappeared a few weeks ago.

We've had our spoiled rotten little bunny Ellie since November. She is a fawn colored Holland Lop. You can see a few pictures of her on this site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/franetic

We originally wanted a male rabbit and *thought* that's what we purchased so we named him Elliott....we took him to the vet for a checkup and found out she was an Ellie :)

She is spayed and litter box trained (that only took ONE day!!) and pretty much has the run of our rec room in the basement.

Latest posts

Back