NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome all new members!

If youare fairly new to rabbits, would suggest you check out the "Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care". There are some great links, book recommendations, and notes that you might find helpful.

Enjoy!

-Carolyn

Welcome.jpg

Ayglnu, What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you caught him in the middle of a sentence.

That is one of the funniest pictures I have seen in a while! My daughter and I laughed our heads off. Buns are the funniest creatures I've met. So much personality and possible destruction in such a small cute furry package! I've been having a blast on here the past few days just browsing thru the pictures of all these wonderful beautiful rabbits.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to all the new members like myself! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!

Monique Annie and Chewy

Hello all fellow bunbun lovers! I am new to this site. This is such a great forum here! I currently don't have any bunbuns. :(I did have two, about3 years ago, that I got from a pet shop. Not sure what kind they were, dwarf of some sort is what I was told.

We had moved to a place where having two bunbuns was not an option. I was totally heartbroken. But was lucky to have my brother's long time best friend take them home. He said it wasn't but half the day had gone by and his little sister had already kidnapped them from him!

We are buying our own house at the beginning of the year so bunbuns will definitely be an option!! I have already warned my hubby that Iplan on having some precious bunbuns once moved! :DAnd my 2daughters haved said they want one of their own and even are showing some interest in showing a bun. So for now, I am living vicariously through all of you and your wonderful bunbun stories and pictures!

The bunbun in my avatar is Cupcake. She was a little high strung! It was all on her terms. We called her a girl but I always had a feeling she was actually a he. LOL! You were not allowed to hold her at all.But she would follow me all over the place! It was so cute!

Muffin was my other bunbun. She was a little one compared tomy other. She was a doll, very calm lil girl. She would stay in my lap for hours and let me flip her upside down without any resistance.

Hi Everybody,

I just joined. Thought I would say "hi".

Marvin

Hey Marvin! Do you have any bunnies? If so how old are they? and how long have you had them? Do you have any pictures of your bunnies? Hope ya stick around for a while!

~Amy+Nimue~
(Nim-a-way)

MysticFyre wrote:
I have a question, what is the mana thing? What's it for?

Becky
Hi Becky,

It was supposed to show the rating of a member, but it doesn't work as it was intended to.

~Jim

Whoa! :shock:That's a lot of new members!

Howdy! Babs131, Nikki_bunny, Branco, bryan,PuterGeekGirl, Mysticfyre, babbs, rab36 and arayalynn!!!

Welcome aboard!

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian & Sebastian's Little Girl

VVP90601811.jpg

Welcome to all you new guys and girls. I'm sorry I cant say it to you all individualy if I could i would but I am super busy!

I hope you all love being on here like i do.

Becc, Lilly and Cleo

Thanks for the welcome RaspberrySwirl!I love it here already! My daughter think Sebastian is the cutest lilbunbun and requests I find her one just like him. She even has her bun named already. LOL!

Hello Becc. Thanks for the welcome!

My youngest daughter is 6. She says her bun's name will be Rose and points to Sebastian and says that is the perfect one because it is just so cute! And yes, that is a good thing you don't have kids!:pBut your bun could be your "kid"!

Latest posts

Back