New bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at all the pics in the bathroom and that seems to be our fav chill place for our bunies! I love the pics of him running around in the bathroom looking like a happy bunny!!!! I love that final picture with the scale in the background. That is one of the best, Who me? Pictures I have seen. I just *love* the look on his face! What an angel!

Vanessa

I was looking at all the pics in the bathroom and that seems to be our fav chill place for our bunies! I love the pics of him running around in the bathroom looking like a happy bunny!!!! I love that final picture with the scale in the background. That is one of the best, Who me? Pictures I have seen. I just *love* the look on his face! What an angel!

Vanessa

Haha thank you! Yes he actually played with his toys while Natsu just likes to try and find food wherever she is. He makes such a mess but he's too cute!!! And he stayed on the blankets the whole time. He's such an easy bunny <3

Latest posts

Back