Need Home for Beautiful TriRex **RESOLVED**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is an amazing looking rabbit. I hope he gets a response from Petfinder.

Here is a note that Alison received from BunBun's new family:

Good morning Alison,

Mr. Elvis bun buns is doing great! he is such a sweet heart i'm in love with him already. He and Moxie are getting along great, they are getting closer everyday, yesterday he was grooming her. He seems so happy to be free and running around, i have them in a really big bathroom right now while they're getting used to each other, he likes to come out and explore the rest of the house too. I love that he likes to stand on his hind legs and look around, it's so cute, he loves to be petted. I think he's found a forever home with us. Thanks for sending the pictures of him as a youngster, adorable. The fact that he is so sweet speaks to how loved he was by you and your family, we are happy to have him. I think his life and Moxie's life are going to be so much richer now and that makes me so happy. Thank you for caring for him so far.

Take care, Erica

I'm so happy that he was able to be placed in a wonderful home. Alison was more than willing to keep him until the perfect home was found and I think it was worth the wait.

Yea, That's great news!:) I was justthinking about this bunny recently and wondering if he had found a new home yet...thanks for the update

Latest posts

Back