Need Home for Beautiful TriRex **RESOLVED**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliqs

Reaction score

And I meant BEAUTIFUL in my title, lol.

I have a Dwarf (questionable) Trirex neutered male, named Elvis (but called BunBun). He was a “whim” purchase by my husband and my daughter and of course it took about 1 month before I was the only one taking care of him. However, he needs a home that can give him more love, exercise and attention than I can give.

I have not looked for a home for him because I am afraid he’ll go to an uncaring place that will put him outside and forget about him. I live in Florida, and I am willing to drive him to a new home within a reasonable distance.

His photo is my avatar.

Thanks,

Ali

OK, 34 views and no replies :(. Any advice would be welcome. I really want BunBun to have a home that gives him more of what he needs.

Thanks.

Ali

Thanks so much for your reply.

My goal is not to give BunBun up to a rescue that has to find a home for him; it is to find the home myself. I love him, and give him as much attention as I can, and will wait (more :)) patiently until someone wants to give him a forever home.

Merry Christmas!

Many rescues would be willing to help you find a home. If you would like Gainesville Rabbit Rescue to list your bunny on Petfinder and Adopt-a-Pet, please PM me. We have recently found owner-adoptions homes through these venues. Never hurts to advertise!

it takes time to home a bun..just have some patience and keep doin what ur doin with ur posting on rabbit sites and maybe the right person will see it..:)
also what Patti said maybe just let them list ur bun in with the adoptables,when people wanna adopt thats where they start searching..im glad ur making the effort to find a good home for ur bun...hopefully the next home will be her forever home...good luck.

Minda,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have posted 4 pics of BunBun on my profile...can you see them? Yes, I know, he is a bit of a chub...that's because I don't give him enough exercise, one of the reasons I want him to have a better home.

Answers to your questions:

How old is he?
He will be 3 in January.

Is he neutered? Yes

Can we see some bigger photos?
Posted, but can't figure out how to share. Duh.

What is his personality like?
He is a bit shy, but I believe that is because he hasn't had the attention that he should have. When I take him out to brush him, he is fine, and loves to have his bottom scratched - he licks my arm, lol. He is semi-litter trained. He hates pellets. I have tried several brands. Daily, I feed him Orchard Hay, fresh kale and parsley, a rabbit food mix (he always leaves the pellets), Healthy Bits and a few yogurt treats.

What would come with him? His habitat, which is actually a modified bird cage (photo on profile). I could not find anything large enough in Rabbit habitats, so we bought this and my husband built in 3 "levels" for him to move around on. He seems to like it. All food, of course and treats.

Thanks,

Ali

Ali, Bun Bun is beautiful or should I say Handsome, I hope someone from RO can take him in. I wish I lived closer and in a house I'd snap him up in a second.

Good luck.

Susan:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Minda - I tried to email you photos of BunBun but the email was returned. Did you see the ones I posted?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Ali

That is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen! I love the wild markings, reminds me of a tiger. Very unique :inlove:

I so wish I had room for one more......

BunBun thanks you for the compliments. He is rather handsome :D!

We will be patient. I want him to have the perfect forever home.

Back