Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your in Brighton, then you are in a good area for all the shows!

Coldwater, Lansing, Mason, Charlotte and Ann Arbor are like show hubs. lol You should have many opportunities to go to shows. :D

Go to the MSRBA show schedule to see where they are.
msrba.net

wooly_queen wrote:
If your in Brighton, then you are in a good area for all the shows!

Coldwater, Lansing, Mason, Charlotte and Ann Arbor are like show hubs. lol You should have many opportunities to go to shows. :D

Go to the MSRBA show schedule to see where they are.
msrba.net
I'm actually in South Lyon but I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't want that on my thingie that's shown in every thread or whatever :p
I dunno if that keeps the "good area" standard XD
What is it like at a bunny show? O:
And I tried msrba.net and it transferred me to this: http://www.tmstechnologies.com/o-o

To get used to? What do you mean? :)
Sounds fun though! I am always talking about bunnies with my friends...
and they don't seem to care XD

(that's why I was so happy when a little girl at the vet today questioned me about bunnies. I felt so smart and knowlegable!)

The Saline Fair one... on August 21 or whatever.. is that a show too? Cause it just sounds like a fair! Lol. Are you or anyone else going, Briana?

because you have to get used to all the people, rabbits, judges.... entry papers and comment cards! :) lol It can be kind of overwhelming to some new people, I think.

I will be in Charlotte on the 21st and Ionia on september 11th & 12th. :)

the one in ann arbor that your talking about could be a fair. sometimes the rabbit shows at fairs are sanctioned with ARBA and the MSRBA instead of just being 4-H shows.

I talk about bunnies all the time too. XD Everyone slowly got used to it. lol

Hi! Strangely enough, I grew up in Saline and know the fair well. It does have open rabbit shows, not just 4-H, although I don't remember if it is sanctioned by MSRBA or ARBA. It's big and there are lots of bunnies of all breeds. They have a lot for sale too. I remember going as a kid and seeing all the bunnies for sale for $10 (and up) and asking for one, because at $10 I could afford one with a few weeks' allowance money, but my parents knew better that there was a lot more expense involved in having a rabbit than the initial price! Anyway, recently my parents have gone and seen bunnies of all breeds, including some impressive flemmies. My memory is about 7 or 8 years old (yikes! makes me feel old!), but I would guess that it's in the hundreds of bunnies range--more than 150, less than 250, and it is open classes.
http://www.salinefair.org/

lol Yeah, we were supposed to wake up at 4am, but we were invited to a friends house and stayed a bit to late. XD Plus me and my 2 friends were having way to much fun attacking eachother. lol We were like 5 year olds and were totally pooped. XD

wooly_queen wrote:
I am hoping to get to Mason on October 16th... maybe even the MSRBA fall show in November. All my juniors should be ready by then. :D
Yeah, We are hoping on that show too! We are going to the one in Marshall, on Oct 2nd. And I was telling my aunt last night about the MSU but I didnt know what day it was or nothing like that.

Latest posts

Back