Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you guys know, a petstore in lansing is having bunny olympics on April 4th. It is the petco on frandor.

swanlake wrote:
Just so you guys know, a petstore in lansing is having bunny olympics on April 4th. It is the petco on frandor.

That is right across the street from my apartment! I wonder if it will last all day--I have a conference to attend from 9 am-3 pm. Maybe I can make it over there later in the day :)

Kathy

I had to go to Romeo last week for a funeral and I mentioned to my husband (who already knows I'm crazy) that one of the RO members lived here. I didn't remember who but it was kind of fun to connect a town with a RO member. ;) Now I see it is Swanlake - Romeo is a lovely town!

Hello everyone from Wyandotte Michigan **waves** I'm kinda new around here & glad to know I'm not the only one who chose this crazy state as a home =) I look forward to talking to everyone

hello everyone from canton, mi!
i am kind-of new here, too (just joined up a few months ago).
i have a blue-eyed white mini-lop boy named Heidi.

he is the furry love of my life :hearts:

I'm also in Michigan. I've actually adopted 2 rabbits from your shelter in Plymouth :) Julie (Topanga) and Pablo.

They are both doing great and totally in love with each other.

Hi Everybody I am new to Rabbits on line. I am a michigan Rabbit owner. I have mini rex, harlequins and netherland dwarfs.:bunnydance::apollo:

Hi, I am going to Gaylord! I cant wait! You have one of my old bunnies Bluebell the blue tort jersey wooly! Hows he doing? Hows the mattes on him better?

Dana:apollo:

Blue! lol...Well...he still looks terrible. lol I could never brush it out. He is like a matte ring around his whole body. The top is fine though. They are too close to the skin and I don't want to cut him! He is molting, so I pull stuff off when I can. He should be all set with a nice coat before winter time. :)

Latest posts

Back