Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I am not suppossed to even have them. I live in a country club. lol We put up a gate so that people can't see them on the side of our house. There is absolutely no room in the garage. We want to move for them now. :) No money though sadly so we just have to make do with what we have. I can't have more than 20 rabbits at one time. That's for sure.:cry1:

Oh an by the way. They are between our house and a small wood shed and the gate in the front. So they are covered on 3 sides...plus they have roofs. I try very hard to keep the freezing wind away from them. We stack up the straw in there cages to make "walls" too. lol... I wish I had a barn!

So, is anybody going to the MSRBA Convention on March 6-8 ??? I think I will be there. I am bringing some woolies and mini rex. I am also bringing my lone Netherland too. If anyone is going, I plan on being there for all 3 days. Maybe we could meet up! That could be fun. :bunny16

Hi there! I don't even know what this convention is that you're talking about. Is this a show that you compete at? Do they sell bunnies there too?

MSRBA = Michigan Rabbit Breeders Association. They have a big convention every year. People that I have been talking to have said that they think it will be a great turn out. There should be a lot of rabbits for sale there. :) The show is in Lansing at MSU. TO GET MORE INFO: http://www.msrba.net/convention.htm

I live in a town called Romeo. it is about 30 miles north of detroit, I live on 32 mile. Ever heard of the Romeo Peach Festival?

Hmmmm....nope. They have a festival for everything. lol I have been to the Cherry Festival in Traverse City. :) There is a lilac festival...and a tulip festival...ha. And you live closer to Lansing than I do. :) I have to drive like 3 hrs. to get there.

Hi there Swanlake,

I know where Romeo is because one of our customers use to be Ford Romeo. I'm in Plymouth. Do you know where that is?

Are you going to the MSRBA Convention this weekend?

Hi Sassy's Mom,

You found me in the Midwest section! Good for you!

Have fun with Sassy today and her playpen! That is a great idea and I'm sure she is very happy to be out running around! Her sisters and she use to love to run around and chase each other. They were crazy actually and often times were going so fast that they would run into each other.

Her sister Sosa is still at my house and she is actually starting to blossom now that all the siblings are gone. Maybe it is because she is getting more one on one attention. She has figured out how to jump up on top of her cage and then up into the bay window. She has even gone so far as to peep her head out the curtains from the bay window and stare at us. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen her do! Little Miss Personality!!!

Have a great day!

Laura

Hello from East Lansing/Fenton!

This convention sounds interesting--my boyfriend and I will try to make it out there :)

Kathy

Lucky. your right in lansing! You just have to go right around the corner to get to MSU. Did you look at the link I posted before? It's up a few posts. It brings you to the MSRBA site page that talks about the convention. It goes over the rabbit school and judges conferencwe too.

hmm, maybe I might see if my madre will allow me to go to the MRBA thingie... that would be cool if we could do a meet-up!

Latest posts

Back