Meat Bunny in the hizzouse! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a beautiful cat! Also, it really gives good perspective of Meat, so we can see his size.

My cats are also wary of our rabbits. Abby has even chased our Siameseout of the living room more than once. Nothing funnier than seeing arabbit chasing a cat out of her space.

ayglnu13 wrote:
I think that if Meat gained like 10 pounds, he andNimue could be twins!!!
Nimue is gorgeous! I reallyreallyreally wanted a FlemishGiant...still do (especially now that Nimue & Apollo have shownme that they come in REW)... but Meat needed a home & she'sjust terrific. Not as big & maybe not quite as mellowas a Flemmie, but still plenty big & mellow.

New Zealands: the poor man's Flemish Giant. ;D

Stephanie wrote:
What a beautiful cat!

Thanks! That's Kirin... he showed up on our back porch about2 years ago, & tricked us into thinking he was meek &cuddly. ;D He's still very sweet, now, but only when he's inthe mood & none of the other cats are looking.

boy.jpg

Also, it really gives good perspective of Meat, so we can see his size.

Isn't that wild? I didn't realize, myself, how big Meat hadgotten, since I never saw her right next to most of the cats.She's also much heavier than she looks... I'd say that she's biggerthan about half of our cats, now, in weight/overall massifnot length/height.

Nothing funnier than seeing a rabbit chasing a cat out of her space.
True, that! :D

Stephanie wrote:
What a beautiful cat! Also, it really gives good perspectiveof Meat, so we can see his size.

My cats are also wary of our rabbits. Abby has even chased our Siameseout of the living room more than once. Nothing funnier than seeing arabbit chasing a cat out of her space.
Wow, cats are supposed to be predators? I wonder why house bunnies scare them, lol.

New pix, including a few from our newly (mostly) bunny-proofed computer room! :D

dignity.jpg

princessmeat.jpg

shredder.jpg

stand.jpg

meathorse.jpg

Meat says, "Hullo, Mr. Horse!"

meathorses.jpg

"Oh! I'm outnumbered!"

naturestee wrote:
Hey, Alice, I have Breyer horses too! They'restill at my parents' house though- there's too many toomove.
Cool! My horses were actually one of the first things I tookw/ me when I moved out of my mom's house... all I was concerned w/ atthe time was my clothes, my cd's, & my horses. ;D Ofcourse, I think I only had about 200 of them, then, so it wasn't thatdifficult to move them.

ayglnu13 wrote:
That is probably one of the cutest poses I have ever seen!P.S.

Thats a lot of horses!!! :shock:
Meat & I thank you! :D I was taking pix of herwashing her face, & that was the "down time". Ithought she looked like a little white teddy bear... with giant ears...;D

"A lot of horses" is really relative. ;D On their first visitto my house, people generally exclaim about how many horses are onshelves in the computer room (around 300, I think). There arealso about 20 "china" horses in the hutches in another room, &about 50 Breyers (in addition to uncountable "toy" horses) in mybedroom. For a "normal" person, yes, I'm sure this seems likea lot of horses (I know my fiance & roomates think it's morethan a bit excessive). ;} In the grand scheme of the modelhorse hobby, though, I'm a lightweight... I know of many people whohave thousands of model horses... and some of those people's horses arevalued at manyhundreds or even over a thousand dollars apiece(I think my most valuable horse would be hard pressed to fetch morethan $100... most are worth much less).

If you want to know the really scary thing, though... most of my horseshave names & pedigrees, & a lot of them have showrecords.

All I can say is, never let anyone tell you that having pet rabbits is "weird". ;D

And even with that enormous condo and massivetoy collection, I bet she begs to get out. :p That has to be thebiggest bunny cage I've ever seen... for just one rabbit even!

Alice wrote:
Nimue is gorgeous! I reallyreallyreally wanted aFlemish Giant...still do (especially now that Nimue & Apollohave shown me that they come in REW)... but Meat needed a home& she's just terrific. Not as big & maybe notquite as mellow as a Flemmie, but still plenty big &mellow.

New Zealands: the poor man's Flemish Giant. ;D
I agree! My Napoleon is a Nimue wannabe:

ATT8977671.jpg

Laura

EEEM wrote:
Andeven with that enormous condo and massive toy collection, I bet shebegs to get out. :p That has to be the biggest bunny cage I've everseen... for just one rabbit even!
Yup, she still comes out... not nearly as often as I think she should, though, hence the giant cage. ;D

Meat's learned that shaking the bars of her ex-pen in her teeth *can*lead her to freedom... except that she ususally shakes the bars in themiddle of the pen... which just makes her run area slightly smaller,w/o granting her any extra freedom. ;D

And I'm currently plotting to work another rabbit into the mix, soon...after Meat finally gets spayed. Don't tell my fiance,though... he's great about paying for things, but he's still gettingused to having just one rabbit around the house... ;D

She's adorable. What a doll and posingso cute too, I was Ohhing and awwing at all of them but especially thisone..

princessmeat.jpg

It don't get any cuter than that. OMGosh, that cage ishumongous! How awesome though. She is such a cutie. Give her a treatfor me and Kisses from Apollo.

Tina

Tina, Meat thanks you & Apollo for theextra treats & luvins! I don't think Meat is capableof doing anything that isn't cute, but I'm still very happy that I wasable to capture that one picture! Meat looks so deceptivelysweet! ;D

Stephanie, yes, Meat uses all of the levels. :D As huge asthat cage is, I still have plans on how I can "improve" it...

We'll see how big it getswhen I get Meat spayedif Ifind her a boyfriend... ;D

Back