Latest Fonzie Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few new photos I took tonight. His new cage will arrive tomorrow and we will probably move him downstairs tomorrow too.

IM000687.jpg

IM000690.jpg

IM000691.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
LOL! Mambo, I know I've said it before, but Fonzis such a stunner. Can you imagine how beautiful Stephie/Fonzie babieswould be :D???!!! Only joking ;):p

Jan
They might have beautiful coats. but they would look really weird.:shock:;)

IM000687.jpg

I need to have this rabbit, Mambo! He's such A BEAUTY! What a precious bunny.

Keep those pictures coming!

-Carolyn

mambo101 wrote:
Last night, using the weigh the human, then weigh the samehuman holding the rabbit technique, we figured Fonzie at 7.5pounds!:p

Aww!!! Big Boy!

The Fonz got his new cage last night. I put acouple of those straw mats on the bottom. He also got a "big" new feedbowl last night that I bought at the rabbit show and I started him onthe Blue Seal Show Hutch food mixed with the Oxbow alfalfa pellets thatI'll be running out of shortly. He chowed down on the food so much thathe didn't eat any hay overnight. I'll try to take a couple photos ofhim in the new cage tonight.

Dan

I bet he's happier than a pig in mudd.So happy to hear about his new cage! It's exciting gettingit, isn't it? Can't wait to see the pictures when you have achance.

-Carolyn

Oh mambo, he looks incredible.

I can't get over how big he is already. W:shock:W.

IM000691.jpg

I am loving this boy. I may need to add him to the top of my bunnynap list.;)He is stunning.

Tina

Back up, Tina! If anyone gets that rabbit, it's me!

-Carolyn

You've definitely LOST YOUR MIND, Woman!

-Carolyn

dajeti2 wrote:
But but...oh all right mambo you win. Now to see if Cali will fit under my coat hmmm.

Tina

Don't even think about it! :judo:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back