Latest Fonzie Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnydance: Great Pad for The Fonz, Mambo! :highfive:

He's certainly got plenty of room to grow and has made himself right athome and comfortable. Tsk, good Lord, he is one beautiful boy.

Work with him on the trancing...especially now. Handle him a lotbecause as they get bigger, it just gets harder. BE the Kahuna Rabbit!You show him that you are in control. Even though he fights you whenyou try to put him on his back, you have to win. If you let him fightyou and get away, it's teaching him that he can fight and get away.

Don't worry about him biting you. He won't.

I was very, very intimidated by Cali when I picked her up at 6 monthsold at the airport. I was scared to death to pick her up, but I had toand believe it or not, it Is easier. I just have to make sure her bodyis supported and she's okay. I used to be able to stand up and put heron her back in a cradle position. Now I have to sit down. Her first momtold me that she loves to be rocked, and Boy - does she ever.

Strange because she fights me until I flip her over and then she just lays back as if she's in paradise.

-Carolyn

LMBO You three crack me up . Mambo, Manda , TheFonz is just so beautiful , makes ya wanna run right out and bunny napa beauty like that .

This rabbit isstunningly beautiful. He reminds me a lot of a very beloved friend ofours. I wonder if Mambo will be fortunate enough to get the lovingpersonality traits that Ben had along with the beauty that Ben had, andFonzie certainly seems to be developing. ;)

RaspberrySwirl

Ben

59t3pd

Fonzie

IM000687.jpg

Fonzie thanks you all for the compliments.Yesterday was his first full day in his newer and bigger cage. He seemsto be enjoying it. He also got moved downstairs for the summer. Thebuns have much more running room down there. Fonzie basically ignoredme yesterday during freedom time while he explored all the nooks andcrannies of the downstairs area.:?

I love this bunny!!!! He has such a sweet little face :inlove:

I'm closer to bunny nap him first...Pittsburghwould be lessthan3 hrs away from mein this car.....
18_3_108.gif

bunnee mom wrote:
I love this bunny!!!! He has such a sweet little face :inlove:

I'm closer to bunny nap him first...Pittsburghwould be lessthan3 hrs away from mein this car.....
18_3_108.gif
I could easily put you in touch with his breeder which is just an hour to you by car.;)

bunnee mom wrote:
PM me the info Mambo....I'm definitely interested.Hubby saidwe can get a Flemmie :bunnydance:

Excellent bunnee mom!!!!

-Carolyn

Hi Mambo,

How's Fonzie doing tonight?

-Carolyn

Fonzie is doing fine. He got a little extrafreedom time tonight for obvious reasons. Unfortunately he uses thisfor major poop sessions all over the carpet. I got him litter trainedfor peeing but not pooping. Hopefully he will see the light and comearound on that deal.:?

mambo101 wrote:
Fonzie is doing fine. He got a little extra freedom timetonight for obvious reasons. Unfortunately he uses this for major poopsessions all over the carpet. I got him litter trained for peeing butnot pooping. Hopefully he will see the light and come around on thatdeal.:?
Poor Fonzie, he's such a sweet boy. I was so lucky on thelitter training with Sampson. When I got him, the breeder hadhim trained. He's only had 1 accident.

Jen

I have the same problem with my flemish, the(not so little) poops are everywhere, I walk around with a brooma large portion of my day. Thank goodness the rooms he's inare not carpeted. Its just a good thing for him he is so darnhandsome and loveable, so he's worth the trouble. In fact helooks a lot like your fonzie, maybe a distant cousin :p.

05-25-05.jpg

zoecat6 wrote:
Ihave the same problem with my flemish, the (not so little) poops areeverywhere, I walk around with a broom a large portion of myday.
My family thinks the cordless handvac has become an appendage at theend of my arm! I have to follow my male NZ around, sucking upcocoa puffs whenever he's out. I think he saves them up untilI let him out and then distributes them all over the place.

Laura

Here's some new shots of The Fonz I took tonight.

IM000694.jpg

His favorite pastime, sniffing the carpet.

IM000695.jpg

Chillin out by Corky's cage.

IM000696.jpg

Still chillin'.

IM000697.jpg

Going over to say hi to Bunny. The white lid is in front of Sonicscage. That's the little critter that bit him on the face last month.I'm not taking any more chances.;)

IM000698.jpg

Smelling the steps.

IM000699.jpg

All the bunnies think this stuffed moose is their mother.

IM000700.jpg

The Fonz and some ugly man(that would be me).

Latest posts

Back