Koumyou's Rabbit Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the bunnies doing?

Are they coping in this heat? I have ceramic tiles in my babies cages, they all lay on it. Keeps them nice and cool, also the AC is on continually.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
How are the bunnies doing?

Are they coping in this heat? I have ceramic tiles in my babies cages, they all lay on it. Keeps them nice and cool, also the AC is on continually.

they are doing fine coal has the vent near his cage and the girls are under a fan lol i am going to miss them for 3 weeks though :(

how are your bunnies? how is little buttercup?

Such beautiful girls... There is something special about rexes... Thank you Susan for posting the pictures! :biggrin2:

Nela wrote:
Such beautiful girls... There is something special about rexes... Thank you Susan for posting the pictures! :biggrin2:
Thanks ... Isn't Susan the best ^.^ im so happy she put pics of my girls up! she loves visiting them ^.^ just as much as i love visiting her babies!

Thanks Elaine & Nella. I try!

Babies are good. Buttercup is such a sweetie. Whenever I'm in the kitchen he comes and stands at the door. As you know Elaine it's difficult to say NO to him, he's so darn cute. I figure at his age he deserves a treat if he wants it.:biggrin2:

I can imagine your going to miss them. Your lucky your Grand Mother is there to take care of them. Does your Dad go with you too?

Yeah he is going too for tr first 2 weeks then he is back to work and we get to relax lol

And yes buttercup is to **** cute he just sucks you in and you do what ever he wants! But thats just fine with me lol I hope he likes the lettus I got today!

Home from camp!

My gosh the girls got big! Will be breeding soon can't wait!

I guess I'm going to have to visit you soon to take some updated pictures.:biggrin::biggrin:

How's Cole doing?

yeah i think you will have to :p

Coal is great still skidish but eating and drinking like normal

I swear the girls are pigs lol she have to be a good 6.5 pounds now and they only get 1/2 a cup of food to split the rest is hay and greens

i know when i breed them my vet said to increes the amount of pellets so i found a farmer supply store near where i camp i can get a 55 pound bag for around $20 so i have alot of pellets on hand for moms and babies

Just picked up a 25kg bag of purina rabbit chow.feed for $19.50 at a farm supply which is much better then $18 at walmart for a 10kg bag ^.^

Hey Elaine, that's great. It's always good to save money.

Remind me next time Icome visit the girls and Cole and you of course:biggrin:to bring you some of the Martin Rabbit treats. Mine go crazy for them.

I'll have to get some hay from you in the next little while (ifyou still have some).

i have tons of hay come on over when you can door is always open ^.^

New Pics Just Taken!

Mocka
IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

Tiger
IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

Tiger & Mocka
IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

Bath Time
IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

And Cant Forget
Coal
IMG_0981.jpg

yeah they are growing like weeds lol but so **** cute!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Ok its official, they are on my bunny napping list!

Lol thanks

Can't wait to breed to see what colours I get ^.^

mistyjr wrote:
WOW! The girls are very pretty in color, I like the color on them! Very cute! :)
Thank you vary much ^.^

Latest posts

Back