Koumyou's Rabbit Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koumyou_69

Reaction score
Hello all thoguth i might start a blog here now i have a bit more time on my hands
Since it close to Christmas and my birthday and of course it was Yuki's birthday on the 2ed i want to take some new pictures of them but i will put the old ones here to
while i take the new ones i don't know what yet but i will be at least putting hands
on them Heh. They are so funny to watch run around and since they got their nails clipped and thumper got his teeth clipped they have been more active and want to be held more. ^.^

Image003.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

these are our other pets, the cat is currently chewing my toes & the dog is sleeping

What cute bunnies! I love the snuggly pics. Are the boys bonded? I also really love your dog!

Yes i had yuki in his own cage for a few months when i got him at 2 months right by Thumper's cage and after that in the same cage (i reversed the cages and took off one door and put the other down, one cage is where they sleep and eat and the other is their litter box and play area) if i take one out anywhere the other sits by the door and waits for the other to get back and yuki is vary protective of thumper its so cute how they sleep in a ying yang too ^.^

Thumper is the first pic my hansom boy
Yuki is my little snow ball in the second pic lol
(Yuki means snow heh)

Thank you :D i think they are too i cant wait until i can get a girl for my boys

Here are some more of the pics i have should i take down my introduction thread and if i should how?

then
ForThoseLazyDayz.jpg

now
Image001.jpg

then
Yuki.jpg

now
DSCI0001.jpg

Enjoy :biggrin2:

Becca wrote:
Oooh My :shock:

They are so cute!

Heh thank you :biggrin2:

Anyone else having trouble getting the calender open? o.o just wondering

New pics of the boys ^.^

should have more up before my birthday heh

Enjoy :biggrin2:

Image017.jpg

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

Wow its been a long time, lost my laptop so been sharing a desktop with 4 other people X.X

Updates
yuki and thumper are still as happy as ever
We are looking for a female for my small herd to breed with yuki
thinking about giving my little sisters school one of the babies if and when we get the female if i could let them leave the house that is ^.^
my boys are both healthy and attended a easter party a week ago they were the special guessed and loved it to bad my camera is broken didn't get any pictures ><

Just wanted everyone to know i have a new bunny ^.^ his name is charcoal ^.^ Coal for short and i just got him yesterday

ok let me get the camera and i'll put them up

New bunny as a baby he is much bigger now but i just found these pic's
Charcoal aka Coal

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

PICT0124.jpg

Coal and Yuki

PICT0135.jpg

PICT0132.jpg

On a Sadder note we had to put our cat down on Sunday :(

Smudge3.jpg

Smudge2.jpg

Smudge.jpg

Bye-bye baby brother

Since my last post I have lost my baby boy thumper :'( I will miss him so much and I think yuki will too more then I will ever know but yuki seems to be ok he is eating and drinking and is even more loving when you go to see him I think he may be lonely so I am thinking of putting coal with him bit I don't know how long I should leave him to greive thumper
Any ideas about that would be greatly apersheated!

It would be good to give him a stuffed animal to cuddle with and groom, and give him some extra lovin' time. So sorry you lost Thumper. Some bunnies will recover quickly but some do take time, as far as re-bonding goes. I would give it a try and watch the reaction. If it is bad, Yuki may just need more time.

Thank you for that tip I will try slowly at yuki's pace I love him to much to force him into it.

I am so sorry to hear about your bunny I read about it on the rainbow bridge i believe I just didn't know what to say sorry.

Latest posts

Back