JUST GOT 2 NEW BABY MINI REX's!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

They can read!!!

Ed

attachment.php

I want, I want, I want!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::)

Ed

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
i'm not sure about this.....just an idea......someone may know if thisisn't a very good idea or not:?, but! if you're not going to show thebuns, if you can't tell them apart, is there anyway you could bleachone back or front paw? that way, you'd know which was which.

Tattoo. :D

I would, if they were mine. Green food overloadcan cause diarrhea. Usually I feed babies pellets, a little chunk ofdried bread, oats, and then just a little bit of maple leaf or cleangrass.

Best of luck,

Rose

Righto, i have taken out the greens and replaced them with pellets and 2 small carrots and a little grass.

Good deal.

I usually handfeed fresh food, because I heard wilted stuff was bad.Besides, it was so funny to see them all bashing each other out of theway when I opened the door with treats. "Mine! Mine mine mine!!"

Rose

Very cute,as to the other rabbits you may putthem in with.fighting will probably occur and yes they can hurt eachother very seriuosly,i would supervise all introductions.bluebird

Latest posts

Back