JUST GOT 2 NEW BABY MINI REX's!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

total bunny

Reaction score
I just got home from buying 2 baby mini rex's! Thier sooo cute!!!!

if you have any ideas for names please post.

here are the pics...

Buster, Bucky, Jacqueline, Ferdinand, Rain,Cloud, Thumper, Hopper, Mischief, Daisy, Kiya, Kiko, Buttons, Baby,Guenevere, Jumbo, Matilda, Juno, Uno, Yatchzi, Becky, Becka, Thunder,Prints, Mister, Smackers, Jazz, Rumbo, Bumble, Euchure, Tiny, Jakcie,Joe.......let me know if you need more;)

Ellie

Oh My Goodness!

What a beautiful family you have. :shock: I'm so happy for you - and them.

Looking forward to hearing all about them and watching them grow up to be strong, healthy and happy.

:)

-Carolyn

P.S. Great names BB! Total Bunny, you might do a search of "Names" inthe forum. There's been a few posts about them. You're sure to find theperfect name to fit those faces.

i was wondering what would happen when i put the 2 new ones in with tommy and brenda?

tommy is newtered, brenda is not spayed, and neither of the 2 males are newtered.

will they fight? if so what kind of fighting, life threting? will the fighting subside after time?

there names are now Buster and Buttons!!!

thanks Bramble Briar86

i havnt desided wich one to be buster and wich one to be buttons, i cant tell them appart:?

total bunny wrote:
there names are now Buster and Buttons!!!

thanks Bramble Briar86

i havnt desided wich one to be buster and wich one to be buttons, i cant tell them appart:?
i'm not sure about this.....just an idea......someone may know if thisisn't a very good idea or not:?, but! if you're not going to show thebuns, if you can't tell them apart, is there anyway you could bleachone back or front paw? that way, you'd know which was which.

No problem total bunny, it was fun thinking of all those names!:p

Ellie

Well, I think they look different! I think theone in the 2nd picture is way fuzzier than the one in thefirst! And I think the fuzzier one should be Buster...goodname! I was also thinking Wilbur..but that came out ofnowhere! haha..CONGRADULATIONS!! What sex are they?

-Vanessa

VNess2010 wrote:
Well, I think they look different! I think the one in the2nd picture is way fuzzier than the one in the first! And Ithink the fuzzier one should be Buster...good name! I wasalso thinking Wilbur..but that came out of nowhere!haha..CONGRADULATIONS!! What sex are they?

-Vanessa
Wilbur! lol, that's my grandpa's name, i LOVE that name though, they don't really look like a Wilbur though, lol!:p

Ellie

Latest posts

Back