Jordiwes' Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a babe!

IMG_3674.JPG

and look at this little love!

img_0675.jpg

They're so precious, Jordiwes! Whata lovely life you've given them. Lucky Lucky Bunnies!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Thanks for the messages! I am always thinkingabout getting more bunnies. I was at a pet store yesterday and they had2 bunnies in fairly small cages. The girl said that she rescued themfrom animal control because they were going to be put down. They wereboth so cute and cuddly! And there are some really cute bunnies at myshelter right now....

PS. Yes, I am a Trekkie :p. Just TNG though.

Thats my Fav to TNG. Pretty cute ideafor a name Theme." Bunnies are like Lays chips you just can't stop withone." I saw that quote somewhere else on line and it is just so true.Can't wait to see more pics of your duo.

Pam

Two more photos of my bunnies in the "bunnymaze". We have a spare room with a lot of boxes in it, and I'vearranged them in a maze. The bunnies love it! And they love chewing theboxes....

Jordi

IMG_1152.jpg

Sleepy Wesley

IMG_1143.jpg

What a great picture!!

Talk about "Home Sweet Home".

-Carolyn

IMG_1594.jpg

Whata Precious LAZY BONES! :inlove:

-Carolyn

Thank you all! He is my lazy baby. He follows Jordi around where ever she goes (she is the brains of the operation ;).

She is hyper and impossible to catch.

One more pic (they love eating together):

IMG_1456.jpg

The pictures in your avatar are precious, especially the profile of Wesley.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Thanks so much for posting the full screen version of that gorgeous profile. :inlove:

I'm so in love with the two of your babies...you just have noidea. They are so darned C U T E!! They're badformy teeth because I grind them when I see those beautifulfaces.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back