Jordiwes' Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

This has now become the Jordi and Wesley picture thread. Here are my cuties:

Jordi in her favorite relax pose:

img_0695.jpg

Wesley doing the same:

img_0675.jpg

My babies chillin together:

img_0744.jpg

They're friends now!

img_0750.jpg

What breed do you think Wesley is? I'm thinking mini lop but I'm notsure about purebred. He has brown eyes, grey ears a cream face, a whitebelly and a gray and tawny back!

Thanks!

Steph

How much does Wesley weigh? They bothlook like Hollands to me (Jordi more than Wesley), but I'm noexpert. If Wesley weighs more than four pounds, he may be aMini Lop or mix. Whatever they are, they're bothadorable!

Laura

Aw, thanks guys! I love them very much. Jordi isvery small and can't be more than a pound and a half, and she's almost8 months old! Do you think she will grow any more? Wesley is aboutdouble her size, probably 3 to 4 pounds. They are such mischief makersrecently. They seem to want to tip over anything I put down andre-arrange any towel or box that is in there area. They seem to bealways making a racket! Oh well, as long as they are having fun!

PS. Laura, I love your bunnies in your avatar.

Aw! Jordi's so little! Howcute! I wish mine were all that small. She probablywon't getmuch bigger. The small breeds usually stopgrowing at around six months.

I have a Mini Lop, a Holland Lop and two American Fuzzy Lops (one isactually my friend's, but I feel like his mommy).

Laura

img_0744.jpg

This is soooooooooooo cute!

The size difference reminds me of my Monkeys! Buster and Tucker. Tucker is twice the size of Buster, and they are brothers...

Very cute pics, you have cute bunns!

:monkey::monkey:

a whole room? lucky bunnies! i am moving into a2 bedroom apartment, and wondering if one room should just be a bunnyroom. i prefer them in the same room with me, (i am one of thosemummies).

my 2 girls are not bonded, and i am also considering one room for each, but then one would be left alone....

i have tried bonding them withoutsuccess.Rue, my oldest is the one not being friends. whenKweli is in her cage, Rue sniffs around, rubs her chin. When Rue is inher cage and Kweli sniffs around, Rue goes beserk.

and when i have tried to bond them Rue attacks Kweli. i am scared onewill get hurt. Both also have a very difficult time going to the vet,so i decided not to spay.

i was thinking that shortly after the move i will try again.

Nicole

it might be good that it's a neutral area for both of them. this is key in the bonding process!

also,shared stressful events (like a car ride together) willhelp bond them as well. i was very lucky with my two that it didn'trequire that much effort.

PS. Do you have a home thread with pics?

They are so cute, I think Jordie is a Hollandlop, and from the size I think Wes may be a Mini-lop, we have a few ofboth. Looks like Wes is a broken Tort at least from the pictures. Mydaughter had a pet bunny bought from a feed store a couple years agothat was a Holland/Mini lop cross and he had a bigger size like theMini-lop but the upward stance of a Holland. They are both veryadorable.

Pam

Very cute with the names, are you a Trekkie?

They are so cute, I think Jordie is a Hollandlop, and from the size I think Wes may be a Mini-lop, we have a few ofboth. Looks like Wes is a broken Tort at least from the pictures. Mydaughter had a pet bunny bought from a feed store a couple years agothat was a Holland/Mini lop cross and he had a bigger size like theMini-lop but the upward stance of a Holland. They are both veryadorable.

Pam

Very cute with the names, are you a Trekkie?

Latest posts

Back