How much Hay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once the rabbit is more litter trained etc. I may buy an exercise pen as an add on ... I would be able to give the rabbit about 24 ft of space with the pen. Plus out time :)

Anyone know where I can get a 4x4 - 5x5 square of linoleum?

Looks like I can't do that ( Mostly due to the layout of the room) so I am going to find an alternative.

Ok I decided to buy a pen that will allow 16 sq ft of space. I know its not the 30 they say but its still a pretty big space.

Did you decide what to do for flooring?

The pen you got can also be configured in different ways to change the size space. For example, if you make use of an existing wall, then the pen can be used for the other 3 sides creating a considerably larger space.

I can't use the walls, but I did find a way to link it to the cage and make a 6x4 space :)

I wanted to just use half of the room and run this as one wall. But I can't risk him/them chewing on the trim of the walls.

I will probably do vinyl flooring.

If he ever did want a bunny buddy would 6x4 be enough for their pen size?

I had one of my bunnies do this (see photo), so my solution may not have been pretty, but it protected the baseboards. I just used 1 or 2 tac nails to hold it in place...

[With time out of cage, 24 square feet should work.]

9396231_orig[1].jpg

baseboards.jpg

Its not my house ... so its probably best I just keep them away from it.

I don't think she would want me tacking up anything either though ... I will just place the pen away from the walls.

Latest posts

Back