HERE SOME PICTURES OF BUSTER & SMOKEY!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no doubt about who's Boss in your House. I wouldn't mess with a look like that!

attachment.php

Thanks, Lassie. Look forward to your updating this post with more pictures.

-Carolyn

Lassie wrote:
Thanks everyone. I know he is very cute and smart and funny.But he is not the boss. Delia

Made an avatar for you of your little Beauty, Delia.

-Carolyn

Hi Lassie,

The Avatar is the picture under your name. Mine is Cali andSebastian posing as Beauty and The Beast. Yours isthe strawberry shake. If you click on the little picture Iposted for you of Buster, save it in your hard drive, then go to "MyAccount", "Avatar", find itin your harddrivewithvia the Browse buttonand replace it with thestrawberry shake.

Let me know if you have troubles with it.

:)

-Carolyn

Lassie,

I did reply; it must've gotten past you as well. See, ithappens to the best of us. I made you an avatar forLassie.

If I feel that the questions you've asked in some posts have beenanswered by the members of the forum, I don't feel the need to jumpin. It seems that your questions about shampooing yourrabbits, etc., were thoroughly covered.

Would agree that you might want to do a search of a topic you have aquestion about because chances are somewhere in this forum's history,there's some information about it. Couldn't hurt. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back