HERE SOME PICTURES OF BUSTER & SMOKEY!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lassie

Reaction score
Hi,Please let me know how u like the pictures. Smokey is mynebours kitten and I am right nowbabysitting thekitten. I took theas last night.

Delia

attachment.php

I Love this one, he looks like a little stuffed animal...Too cute! Thekittens are adorable as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Fergi's mom

Lassie wrote:
There is only onekitten. Thank u. Delia and how old is yourbunny?
Oops, missed that Buster was the other one...my eyesight isn't what it used to be.

I have three bunnys...

Fergi is a mini-lop, looks a lot like Buster and she is 1 1/2.

Samara is Fergi's daughter and she is a mini-lop/flemish giant mix who just turned three months today!

Diva is my Flemish Giant and she is five months old.

Fergi's mom

Awww!! Buster (love the name by he way.. BusterBlue Bird thinks soo too! LOL!) looks like my Missey Girl!! im gonnacome and bunny nap him! LOL just kidding

Buster is so adorable! Is bustersitting in the kitties litter box or his, anyway, looks like 'hey myterritory stay away'! hehe. Yesterday Shadow my bun chased mycat Samantha out ofmy room, it was so funny because my cat isa outdoor preditor. But again, I only let them spend timetogether when I am sitting close by, you never know withcats. Pictures are cute:D

Delia he is gorgeous how is he getting olong with a kitten in the house? not too many fights I hope

Latest posts

Back