HELP! Bunny may be sick!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklily28

Reaction score
My rabbit Leigh Annhas eaten up the strap of mypurse, which is an odd kind of plastic material. She's eaten a LOT ofit. Should I take her to the vet?

I would most definitely get her to thevet. The main concern would be a blockage of some sort due to theplastic. Make sure to keep her eating and drinking as normally aspossible in te mean time. Push the hay as it will help keep her systemmoving.

Tina

do exactly what dajeti2 said! And make sure tocall a vet. Keep the regular routine but instead of any pelets use hayto force the plastic down and keep her/him drinking and make sure shedosent get dehidrated.

hope this helps!

~Nicole

Blacklily28, I know it's probably hecticright now. When you get a chance can you let us know what is going on.I will keep you and your bunny in my prayers.

Tina

If you cannot get to the vet you need to keep the digestive track moving. Try pineapple.

Ed

If you cannot get to the vet you need to keep the digestive track moving. Try pineapple.

Ed

Latest posts

Back