Hello, test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know ya Goof! I wanted to make you laugh.

I'd have to poke her to see if she's still alive she's so relaxed.

-Carolyn

You haven't seen Beauty until you've seen Tucker.

I can't remember where he's posted here, but he's around.

He's always around!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You haven't seen Beauty until you've seen Tucker.

I can't remember where he's posted here, but he's around.

He's always around!

-Carolyn
Yeah I heard about that Tucker he gets around LMBO j/k you know i am LOL

No?:? I don't know what LMBO is. I hate it when I don't 'get it'. Tell me.

Tucker's not like that (whatever it is).

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

LMBO means laugh my but off, it's an acronym for it, much like lol means laugh out loud.

Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn
LOL (laugh out loud) I was LMBO(laughing my butt off) trying to be a bit silly, my body hurts from topto bottom, have taken pain meds waiting for them to kick in beforegoing to bed, i know i'm cranky, so was trying to make a funny:p

My I've missed out a few posts, sorry been tryinto figure out my schooling! Welcome Gabby!!!! My Avatar is my baby girlMegan... I have another rabbit Peppy, who is black with a white stripethat goes up his face (much like a skunk lol) and I have a hamsternamed Rahoon!

*laughs* Light shone on my marble head after about an hour of signing off last night as to what LMBO meant.

Thanks folks.

-Carolyn

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
My I've missed out a few posts, sorry been tryin to figureout my schooling! Welcome Gabby!!!! My Avatar is my baby girl Megan...I have another rabbit Peppy, who is black with a white stripe that goesup his face (much like a skunk lol) and I have a hamster named Rahoon!
Hello it is nice to meet you:) Megan is very pretty :DAnd i bet your hamster is cutie too:D

And here is a bit larger look at my Avatar Daisy :D

View attachment Port Orchard WA rescues.pdf

Carolyn wrote:
*laughs* Light shone on my marble head after aboutan hour of signing off last night as to what LMBO meant.

Thanks folks.

-Carolyn
Would you like that marble polished??LOL j/k (justkidding) That's tucks in youravatar right? coursemaybe i'll find his larger pic around here someplace, be nice to seehim larger;)

Oh, look at Tucker!!!! :D He'san absolute DOLL!!!I just want to scoophim up and give him a GREAT BIGHUG!!!

What a sweet, beautiful, little bunny!!!

Hi BunnyMommy,

Thank You!!! :dude:

I did just that to the little mon last night. Scooped himright up and he snuggled right into me. He's mellowing as hegets older. He doesn't seem to mind me holding him like heused to. His breathing actually slowed down. I wasreally psyched!

-Carolyn

Wow! I'll be glad when Sherman gets to the point where he doesn't mind us holding him.

He'll let us pethim, he'll sit next to us, but picking him upand holding him .. unh-unh ... he just ain't having it. :(

Ahh I just love everyone's pictures!!!! Daisy isso cute! I've got pictures of Megan, Peppy, and Rahoon all over theplace in here, just take a look :) I'd repost them but my stupidphotoalbum doesn't wanna work this morning!!!

Back