Hello, test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that this is just a test post, but I simply had to comment on what a beautiful bunny this is! :)

OH MY GOD! You sure that's not a Rug?

And IN ENTERS: GABBY, Folks! :dude:

Warmest Welcome Gabby!

Gabby has taught me So Much and has a Heart of Gold. She works at aveterinary hospital and has loved and cared for rabbits for many manyyears. I definitely consider her an expert. She just brought a rabbitback from a very bad illness that most rabbits don't make it through.Wry Neck. The rabbit's head is still tilted, but it is able to live ahappy and most loved life. Pamnock may remember I asked her if a rabbitcan survive Wry Neck and Pam's answer was Yes. It's a devastating thingto witness and treat. I hope and pray none of your rabbits ever get it.It's horrible. Through Gabby's dedication, love, knowledge, and herbaby's strength and willingness to live, he's doing okay today.

Gabby,

Thank you for stopping in. As HB104, would say and I quote, "You're In Our World Now!"

-Carolyn

Bunnymommy wrote:
Iknow that this is just a test post, but I simply had to comment on whata beautiful bunny this is! :)

THank you bunnymommy, getting used to the way the board is set up andhow to post, funniest thing i came accross another board set up simularto this one just this past week. I'm working on figuring them out;)Ilike however that on this one you can put pics right in your message,can't do that on the other board, well not without a ULR and such.

Welcome Gabby! Such a sweet looking bunny youhave, so soft & furry looking,almost looks like a stuffedanimal.. just want to snuggle it!:)

~pam

****BLUSHING****

Carolyn well thank you for warm welcome and introduction, my goodness.....

Yes it's really a rug who moonlights as a rabbit LOL Or maybe a rabbitwho moonlights as a rug?? LOL tHat is my Angel Darling french lop, thepics i have of her on my web site are at 8 wks old and 6 lbs, she is 2years old now and round 20 lbs

Welcome, welcome Gabby! Didya ever getthose mini-rex a home? I wondered if Dootsmom, who also postshere, was driving to Massachusetts to pick up the self same mini- rexesthat your office had rescued.

You would be a valued addition to the most pleasant crew that postshere, courtesy of Rabbits Only Magazine owner/editor, Danielle.

Hang around a while and do get used to the format. It is nottoo bad, once you get the hang of it, and has some very good attributesas you have already discovered.

Buck

TWENTY POUNDS??!! :shock: Pamela227 is exactly right! What a snuggle bear. 2 years and 20 lbs. Good Lord!

Who's the Beauty on your Avatar? I love those close up shots of those noses. Also a very pretty rabbit.

One of my favorite things about this site other than the people arebeing able to see the bunny's pictures that you grow to love throughtheir stories. It's great. We have some beautiful rabbits! One of ourposters has a hairless rabbit and loves her up like no other.

:)

-Carolyn

Buck Jones wrote:
Welcome, welcome Gabby! Didya ever get thosemini-rex a home? I wondered if Dootsmom, who also posts here,was driving to Massachusetts to pick up the self same mini- rexes thatyour office had rescued.

You would be a valued addition to the most pleasant crew that postshere, courtesy of Rabbits Only Magazine owner/editor, Danielle.

Hang around a while and do get used to the format. It is nottoo bad, once you get the hang of it, and has some very good attributesas you have already discovered.

Buck

Hey buck, thank you very much :)dootsmom and I met in CT, southern Ct so we both drove 2 hours.

the boys were found in a thicket and woods behind a school. we neuteredthem on thursday and she took them on sunday. darling boys:) I'd lovedto have kept them had I the room, if no one had wanted them,they'd have stayed at my house lol. though i'd had to have stillsearched for a home for them, but I could maybe have bonded one to onemy guys;)did you see pics of them? i took pics of them lastweek:) I know dootsmom showed a few people their pics

Carolyn wrote:
TWENTYPOUNDS??!! :shock: Pamela227 is exactly right! What a snuggle bear. 2years and 20 lbs. Good Lord!

Who's the Beauty on your Avatar? I love those close up shots of those noses. Also a very pretty rabbit.
THat beauty is Daisy;-)

Here is Angel with Promise the border collie mix,and Jenny the whippet mix, the tiles on the floor are 12 inch tiles andthe doorway is an average interior size door

babe2.jpg

Welcome Gabby! I love that bunny, just want tocuddle it, so much that I had to go grab Spice (because we all knowMocha won't tolerate being cuddled!) and get my rabbit kisses andcuddles from him. What a sweety Angel is. :)

Laura

M&Smom wrote:
Welcome Gabby! I love that bunny, just want to cuddle it, somuch that I had to go grab Spice (because we all know Mocha won'ttolerate being cuddled!) and get my rabbit kisses and cuddles from him.What a sweety Angel is. :)

Laura

Does Angel ever come out of that position?

She needs to relax more.

-Carolyn

Back