gyspy is due soon(this weekend)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funbunbun

Reaction score
Are there any signs besides fur pulling that ican look for that may show that she is going into labor? sheis at day 27 now and im very excited to see the babies but i wanteverything to be per-fect! any help or sugestion now matterhow small are going to be greatly appricated!

thanks

shelly and gypsy

i believe so i only got her about3years ago one of my dads friends found her in the middle ofa blizzard and gave her to me she was already full grownthen so she was a "rescue bunny" you may have readthe thread i posted about the mating pictured below is thefather ACE he was also a rescue bunny a breeder of EasterRabbits was going to cull him because he was born with one ear so itook him well the neighborhood kids put them together i guess to seewhat happened!!

IM Due ???????????oh wow gonna be a millionaire lmbo,no seriously

such a pretty rabbit love her name , lolshe may start building the nestanytime now or she will justbefore she starts pulling thehair to line it with ,

Not all kindlings go smoothly i hopeyou get the chance to actualywatch her birth the firstbaby its Awsome to see, not like a cat atall , i was blown away asi saw it for the very firsttime 12 days ago .

I dont believe that Buck youhave was born with noear hon looks justlike my dutch who's mothergot carried away withcleaning him after birth , imbegining to think its a dutch malady . Myboys dont have anyears and one of them has notail due to overcleaning but i lovethem anyways , itgives the character . the firstquestion out of peoples mouths arelol what kinda animalisthat , when i tell thema rabbit they all look at melike im fibbing lol the lookson their faces are priceless lol. Ifyou Look in hte thread " theDaddy " you can seehim he is anawsome bunny too .

Aww wow keep us updated with any infoabout the little ones!! hope to see some pics soon!! can i ask a quickQ? my femal bunnie who is 7 weks pulls out her fur but its not alot butalot so i can notice it!! if ya get what i mean!!

good luck with the new comers!!:D

Latest posts

Back