Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Gypsy, I am so sorry - you really have hadthe most awful day. At least take some comfort in knowingthat your kitten and the rat were cared for and in a wonderful placewhen they passed.

How is Zachary doing? It is a miracle that he didn't come off worse than he did. Thinking of you all.

Jan

LMAO yep yep yep !!!

You laugh now , When I ride intoGoshen show and park my Broom ina corner , we shall see who isgiggling LOL!!!!

Just got home from th ActonMe show , !! Chaz the Moose took BOV forhis class I am so happy , first time onthe table too !!!!!!!!!!

Half Pint ( Shannon) HerDoe Belltook Home a BOB Trophy !!!!!! It was a GREAT! Day!!!.

Congratulations!!! :blueribbon: :blueribbon:

:star:

-Carolyn

gypsy wrote:
yes I will be bringing Chaz, and at least 2 pal babies.
I get to meet the moose!!! :shock:woohoo!!!!

I'm gonna be dizzy with excitment from just seeing all those Pals..butthrowin Chaz in there .............whadda'bout George? Are you going toshow him or is he for studding or just a pet? ...lol sorry Im just soexcited about this show coming up so soon :)

FreddysMom,

You're going to the show on the 18th too? We'll have another small group of people from this board meeting then. :yes:

How cool! I look forward to seeing you again.

Gypsy, congratulations, as well, on the kisses from Precious! Charlotte will be thrilled to hear that. :sunshine:

-Carolyn

:brat:Carolyn I didnt get a chance to Surprise Charlotte with that Yet!!!!!!!

Stinker never got on line !

I wasnt going to Share Untill I hadtold Charlotte first But nowI will . Last night as I cameinto the Garage to check on everyones foodand water I got to Wolly Girl (aka Precious ) and she stood upthe side of her cage , andwas reaching up , so not thinking , especiallywhere I do this with so many ofthem , I put me face right downto hers and got SNUFFLE KISSES!!!!! thru the bars , I wasthrilled to say the least andquite taken back , She hasnever once offered to even comenear the end I am on let alone climb up the bars .All Her Actions have been strictly reserved forCassi and no one else . Ofcourse the minute I touched thetop of the cage the Spell wasbroken she went and dived into her litterbox safety zone , I still gave her 2 extra bananachips and 4 extra Papaya chips . What ahuge Step for Her to have taken .,If I said I was thrilled I wouldbe Lieing , IT went waybeyond that .

It seems to have worked out the best for her in the end. She's rightwhere she's happy, appreciated, and wants to be. You have an open,generous, and loving heart to have taken her in for all these months.

These things happen for a reason.

-Carolyn

An update on Zack....He is doing fine!! Still alittle unsteady on his feet, but other than that and the occasionalheadache he is doing great....

shadow10978 wrote:
An update on Zack....He is doing fine!! Still a little unsteadyon his feet, but other than that and the occasional headache he isdoing great....

:groupparty:

To Zack and You: :highfive:

Good Job!

-Carolyn

shadow10978 wrote:
Thanks carolyn :)

Sorry you can't make it to the show on the 3rd, Shadow. I really hope to meet you someday.

Be proud of helping Zack through. That took patience, time, anddevotion. I swear he didn't want to let you down and fought with allhis might.

:muscleman:

-Carolyn

I think he did also only because he said Goodbyeto me in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.... I refused to lethim go there was just NO way in you know where that was gonnahappen.:mad:

Latest posts

Back