Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome Sand Sculptures , !!!! AND I Also lovethe ones in SLG 's thread , I loved theFinding Nemo movie Irelate wellwith Dory! lmao , swimming, swimming swimming lol .Where ever Did you find the Sculptures ?

A friend of mine sent them to me. :)

(Didn't want to post these in the children's threads, although SLG would probably say, "Cooooooolllll!!!")

-Carolyn

I was taking picturestonight of My Baby Standard Rexto post on D7 , and I caught thefunniest thing . I have ghostbabies lmao well You have tosee it to know what Imean . If you look closely atthe baby at the top of thepicture you can seeher face rather clearly lol .

Picture009.jpg

I put them all in the round pen forthe first time tonight alone , no mommy toget inthere way , and WOW do thesebabies have energy to burn .

Picture010.jpg

Pam can I Pm You with a couplepictures and ask for an opinion ? I have4 chosen for show but One I am not sureis correct in color .

That is the cutest picture of those little ones all romping around!

:inlove:

-Carolyn

Hi Glinda! :D

I like your ghost babies! Very appropriate that you keep a few of thoseon hand, I never would ofguessed!

Raspberry

:rofl: but yaknowwhat " I'm Not Telling where Ihide my Flying Monkeys !!!!!!:dancing:

~Glinda ~

OhGypsy.

I just read about our Dear Mr. Woo.

MrWoo.jpg

My heart breaks for you. It's at times like this that I hatebeing so far away from you and unable to help give anyconsolation. You're in my heart and prayers, Honey.I am so very Very Sorry.

-Carolyn

hey Guys time for a Picture update !

I am not totally holding mybreath yet but I think I may have gottenMY Solid Blue French Lop , This litter wasborna day early ! they were not supposed to beborn until Monday , I came home Sundaynight to find them. Upon pokingand prodding , but not actually picking them upyet. I do believe I have asolid Blue or 3 in this litter I am soexcited I just had to share , Mother isa broken Blue and the father isa broken Opal . fingers crossed .

IM000887.jpg

The 2 fluffy balls of fur , Momis a Satin angora and dad is a cross between agerman and english Angora . resultingbabies , CUTE!!!!!! and soft ,

IM000897.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures .

IM000897.jpg

Thanks for the picture, Gypsy! I'm putting these twoinmy basketwhen I go to steal Fredbutswing by to get Chaz and Sky and Ms. Lilly first.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
IM000897.jpg

Thanks for the picture, Gypsy! I'm putting these twoinmy basketwhen I go to steal Fredbutswing by to get Chaz and Sky and Ms. Lilly first.

-Carolyn
Carolyn can we sayGREEDY!!! here lol not onlythese 2 and Fred , but Sky Chaz AND Lilly, geesh ! I think your going toneed to buy a bigger house Dearlol your going to run out ofroom ! lmao .

/me puts Fred under lock and key. Now she's evenplotting in other threads, most likely hoping I'llmiss it!

Those lil fuzz balls are SOOO cute gypsy!

Latest posts

Back