For BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree...That is one smart man, knowing where his place is heehee

the waiter at the restaurant last night was giving advice to my cousinwho will be married in 3 weeks. he said 'you are the king of the house,that is true, that is undeniable. but every king has a parliament toanswer it ;)'

Okay Tucker,I'll give you that.Most guys never learn when to argue and when to just walkaway. You're way ahead of the game little man!;)

Tucker takes notice that Fauna is in his favorite spot.

Him starting to look over at me as if I should help.

Waiting patiently in line for her to move!

He finally decides, she's not going anywhere once she starts her bath.

It's so great tofinally see pictures of your babies! There really haven't been manysince I've been around! You did really well with the photos ofTucker. Black objects are notoriously hard tophotograph. Good job Momma!

I agree with RaspberrySwirl it is great to seethese lovely pictures of Tucker & Fauna (and everyone else'sbunnies of course!)

I do hope BunnyMommy has enjoyed seeing them all, I certainly have:p

Haven't done this for a while but am going to have a go at putting apicture up of my 2 Crunchie & Benjy (got a new camera recentlyso this is one I took a few days ago). They were not supposed to eatthe carrott it was meant for the tortoise! But Crunchie the one on theleft is so greedy!

What little love birds.

Everyone's pictures are great!

(Raspberry Swirl, it's easy to take pictures of Tucker because he'ssuch a ham. He comes out much darker in the pictures than heactually is though. He's really milk-chocolatecolored.) Thanks everyone for your nice words about my babiespictures. I love all of your little sweeties too.

-Carolyn

Seeing as I have now got the hang of it here is another one of my bunnies!

Watch out I can tell I may have to practice a bit more with my new camera!

Foofy wrote:
Seeing as I have now got the hang of it here is another one of my bunnies!

Watch out I can tell I may have to practice a bit more with my new camera!

Practice away on us, Foofy! Those two are soadorable. It's so sweet to see two bunnies snuggling up likethat.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Tucker saw what you guys said and he wanted to inform you,he is The Boss (particularly when Fauna's not looking). He won'twaste his time arguing with a woman because he knows he doesn't stand achance.
This picture he has that not to happy look,but we still love him even when he doesn't look happy.

This photo was when Fluffy was about 8. He was normally black but he had been sunbathing so he was brown.

"no I am not ready for my close up"

Carolyn wrote:
(RaspberrySwirl,He comes out much darker in the pictures than he actually isthough. He's really milk-chocolatecolored.)

-Carolyn
Now that you mention it, I doremember seeing a photo of him that color...I think I probably thoughtthat was a shedding color or something...Wow...I thought he was black!Dark brown bunnies are so beautiful! I'm partial to the chocolate colorin Labrador Retrievers and other animals too! Is he aSatin?

Lissa! Love the lionhead! :D I aboutgot one this week but I stoped myself cause I don't need a 'pet'. Ihave too many breeding does that want bred now that fair isover. I knew it was good to go for some reason!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back