For BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lissa..... Here's a picture just foryou. Its not one of my 'best' but I still love it! Its anadult rather then the others I have posted in this thread being kits.

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Lissa..... Here's a picture just for you. Its notone of my 'best' but I still love it! Its an adult rather then theothers I have posted in this thread being kits.
Can I have one? :(

Did somebody say babies??

:D

2504MVC-030F-med.JPG

Oh, oh, oh!!!! This is the mostWONDERFULthread!!! Look at my sweet babies!!!!!

And this, ElfMommy, is PRICELESS:

attachment.php

Wait until I showHis Majesty! Going to tape a copy up in his cage. :D

Oh, you all are just so wonderful! Ican't thank you enough for this. You don't know how much thisfills my heart with joy. * HUGE hugs for all *

A Story about Apollo
by dajeti2.

There are about 154 campsites here. By early Friday evening, almost allare full. Bringing Apollo out of the tent for his evening romp is likeputting a neon sign that says, "Come meet the Easter Bunny." Eitherway, a squealing mob of children and parents are at your campsite.

As a way to keep Apollo safe and our sanity intact, we devised a plan.

Right before the crowds show up, we bring Apollo out so he can gopotty. As the campers arrive, they take one look - traffic stops andjaws drop. They are more concerned about setting up camp than they areof petting the bunny. By seven, it's cool enough for Apollo to make hisdebut.

Into the stroller and away we go.

We're almost called from campsite to campsite. All in all, Apollo lovesit. For three hours, it's all about him. Don't let him fool you - heloves it.

If I had a quarter for each time I've heard, "That's the biggest rabbitI've ever seen :shock: !", we would rival Donald Trump. lol

Here's some pictures of my tough guy and what heand Fauna go through every night.? Mind you that the minute they arenose-to-nose,?? ?hebeats on his feet to get him out of there.

?

That's funny! Fauna was ignoring him until the last photo. Oh how Tucker tries so hard to be noticed!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
That's funny! Fauna was ignoring him until the last photo_Oh how Tucker tries so hard to be noticed!

You nailed it on the head, Laura!

-Carolyn

That entire seriesof shots cracks me up! Poor ol' Tucker! THAT WAS HIS CASTLE! You cantell who the queen is now!

38yud

Back