Food Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
This is a place to write down what you ate. It's for people who joined the weight loss/eat healthier thread for 2010.

I'd love it if we all came home and posted what we ate each evening.

Help me stay on track!

I'll be posting tonight. :)

Oooh awesome idea! I bet posting what I ate on a public forum would probably be a good way to shame me into eating better, lol.

man if i put it down in the forum then i have to own it,lol

great idea! Well so far i've had a small bowl of cheerios for breakfast, 2 sandwiches with chicken slices, a small handfull of mixed nuts and a apple for lunch and plenty of water to drink, oh and a small milkshake.

Ok so far today i have had

Slim shot (and i am not looking forward to the next one,lol)
yogurt
1 Banana

I am getting ready to get lunch for the kids and i will have a

English muffin

For dinner i will be having a lean cuisine

It is a chicken, spinach and artichoke panini sandwchich looked pretty good on the cover,lol.

the good thing about today is the hubby is sick so i will not be making dinner today so i can just eat small,lol. I will have to practice portion control tomorrow when i cook dinner,lol

For lunch I had Vegetable Barley soup and Ritz crackers. I had a 16 oz water with Raspberry Ice Crystal Light mix. Now I'm about to open a Diet Coke to nurse for the rest of the school day.

well i am doing slim shots and i am just trying to watch what i am eating, and try to eat better type of things.lol. I am going to get some carrot sticks after i get my son off to school.

Had dinner, I had a ocean pie with Alaskan pollock was lovely and only low in calories.

So far I've had, for my two meals today:
- Rice & Beans, boiled, no salt/oil/etc. added (black rice, purple rice, lentils, and adzuki beans)
- Coconut Milk Yogurt (mango flavor)
- Raspberries
- Beans n' Greens, boiled beans and steamed greens, no salt/oil/etc. added (great northern white beans and broccoli raab)
- 1" square of 90% cocoa dark chocolate, fruit sweetened (I have this every day due to the antioxidant properties of dark chocolate)
- 1 cup unsweetened green tea (no cal and great apetite suppressant)
- 1L water

I've had two thirds of my meals and snacks for the day and have only consumed about 600 cal and less than 15% of my fat needs, but on the plus side 20g of protein, and 90% of my daily fiber! I might actually have to eat more to get the 1400 cal and fat that I need, or I'm going to wind up messing up my metabolism and slowing things down, no fun! I'm thinking I shouldincorporate morenuts/seeds into my diet, because they have a lot of calories and fats but are obviously a healthier source than junk food for it.

Oh well,in addition to my giant PM salad, Ihave a nice home made vegetable and bean soup for tonightthat is probably a bit more calorie dense than my other meals since the broth has a bit of fat and the veggies were individually cooked and seasoned before being added.

Ren i have green tea teabags i will have to start drinking that

Good idea, just be forewarned that unsweetened green tea takes a little getting used to - it's pretty strong/bitter! If you want to sweeten it a little but try something with less calories and a lower glycemic index, you could try lite Agave Nectar. It's healthier than processed cane sugar and doesn't cause the blood sugar spikes that refined sugars tend to.

Great idea! It's almost 11 am. For breakfast I had a container of light kiwi lime yogurt and an applesauce cup, it's unsweetened pomegranate applesauce. That was only two hours ago but my stomach is growling, so in a few minutes I'm going to have my granola bar. To drink I have a little bottle of Diet Lipton Green Tea and water. Lunch will be around 3 pm, I brought a tropical fruit cup and tomato soup. I have half a package of Yogos (a kind of fruit snack) that I started on last week, I bring them to school to eat one at a time if I start nodding off in class in the afternoon. Works pretty well!

I overslept this morning and only had time to toss packaged stuff into my lunch bag, but at least it's relatively healthy stuff.

I get home from class at 6 pm. I'll probably have baby carrots and light blue cheese dressing as a snack. Paul will get home at around 8 and I'm either going to roast a chicken for dinner (we don't eat the skin) or have leftover stir fry sans rice and baked egg rolls that I made last night.

Great idea! :)

Today I slept in so I had no breakfast, I've got into the habit of skipping breakfast I must starting having at least a piece of fruit or something.
For lunch at school I had a sandwich (wholemeal bread), a plum, and a cup of tea.
For dinner I had meat and potatoes, not great but my mum had it made for me when I came in from work.
And then I had another cup of tea, I need to stop drinking so much tea with sugar, two cups is little for me so it's an improvement. And I had an Innocent Smoothie.
I had no other snacks I don't think.. lent is making this a bit easier! I'm not going to eat after 8pm, I know that not eating in the evening is a bit of a diet myth but it can't do any harm.

Today I had:
Breakfast
A 16 oz glass of vitamin water with Benefiber in it to boost up my fiber intake.
A handful of nuts
A bowl of cereal.

Lunch:
One bowl of homemade chicken soup
A gross salad.
A handful of popcorn for dessert
one chocolate kiss to satisfy my after meal chocolate craving.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Ok so far today i have had

Slim shot (and i am not looking forward to the next one,lol)
yogurt
1 Banana

I am getting ready to get lunch for the kids and i will have a

English muffin

For dinner i will be having a lean cuisine

It is a chicken, spinach and artichoke panini sandwchich looked pretty good on the cover,lol.

the good thing about today is the hubby is sick so i will not be making dinner today so i can just eat small,lol. I will have to practice portion control tomorrow when i cook dinner,lol
I'M STARVING :pullhair: :thud::eats:

Your probably starving because thats not very much food. Eating just an english muffin isn't really a balanced meal, its more of a snack. Try adding some veggies/salad/fruit to your lunch. Add low fat granola or better yet Bran buds to your yogurt. Have a piece of fruit or celery with peanut butter or a slice of cheese for a snack in the afternoon.

If you are hungry then you wont' stick to it. Its supposed to be a lifestyle change not a starvation diet.

Since I've started eating healthier I"ve found i'm no longer hungry/snacking during the day and before bed. If you are eating 7-10 servings of veggies/fruits and 5 servings of whole grains each day its hard to be hungry. Anytime I do get hungry I eat some veggies with humus or a few whole wheat pita chips with humus or grab a piece of fruit.

Latest posts

Back