Flemish Needs a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cher wrote:
OhhCarolyn that is awesome! Your such a fantabulous bunny parent, I mustcome to Tucker Town sometime before my departure out of this country ofmine and visit all your kids, bringing mine would be another story BUTalls I have to say is...

You are welcome to Tucker Town any time that's convenient for you, My Friend.

-Carolyn

I don't know how I missed this thread...:shock:

Another bunny?! That's awesome!! I too want a Flemish someday, but thatday is a little farther down the road ;) I'm so happy for you, though...

congrat.gif

If Cher gets to visit so do I! :XOr she has to take me. ;)

On second thought... Cher I'll bunnysit!

Well... Fauna may fall in love with Mocha orSpice and then I'll have to take her back with me! And the Flemish...well, I love Flemish Giants....

:shock:

On second thought, Laura, perhaps it would be best if you bunnysat for Cher instead.

-Carolyn

hase137.gif
YAYCarolyn. I just read this post, and I am soooo happy for you, and thefuture resident of Tucker Town. Don't worry what others think - we knowyou are such a wonderful Bunny Mommy that you are doing a good thing. Iam excited for you! Good luck!!- Jan

Thanks Luvabun, u8myhouse, and m.e.

Stephanie wrote:

I can't wait to hear what you call her, and how it goes.

I've decided to name her Cali.

Afterall, you can take the Girl out of California, you can never take California out of the Girl.

:)

-Carolyn

Afterall, you can take the Girl out of California, you can never take California out of the Girl.

Ain't that the truth. I wasn't born in California, only had the chanceto visit there; my dad spend time growing up in San Diego. But I wasdefinately born a "California Girl". I especially feel that around thistime of the year...

Good for you Carolyn!!!:cool: Zachwants a flemish rabbit really bad too, I am sure it will not be thatmuch longer before we either get a flemish or a french lop! Ibet the anticipation is KILLING you!!! Tracy

Congrads on getting the flemish giant. They realydo match up to their names the gentle giants. You will love having one!You will fancy them for ever the second that you met one! I like thename Cali! Make sure that you get a big heavy dog food bowl, and that18 percent proteinbulk feed for her. Give her as much as shewants and keep her food bowl full! and you know the rest! Oh and onemore thing no wire bottom cage floors with the flemish. A flemish giantis perfect for you. BUT one thing to watch out for..... once you arearound one for a while..... everything else starts to look dwarfed.Including the flemish giants themselves. LOL. How much does she weighnow?

m.e., I understand what you mean.? I'm aNative New Yorker - born and raised there, and although I've live inConnecticut, to me, I'll always be a New Yorker.?

blossombunny: Believe me, I can relate to Zach!? I can't believeI'm doing this.? You're absolutely right, the anticipation is killingme.?

showrabbits: I don't know how much she weighs now.? I've beendoing my research on the Flemish needs and read yesterday how theycan't be on wire-bottom cages.? I'm glad you pointed it out though, inaddition to the other information you gave.? Keep the ideas coming.?Giant Flemish are a whole?new breed for me.? I'm looking at dog cratesas we speak.?Glad you like the name, Cali.? Binky Bunnies said it fitsher.

:)?

As I write this, things are changing in Tucker Town.?

? ?

Last night was Tucker and Fauna were so cute last night running aroundthe place and playing.?? They just didn't seem to want to be too faraway from each other - and that feeling has been growing.? Althoughsometimes Fauna can get bossy with him,? she flops right next to himand he's not sure what to do with that.? He groomed her last nightwhile they were out and about and I figured, it'd be okay to tryputting them in the same cage overnight.? They did very well - so well,that I left them together today.? We'll see how things go when I stopin for lunch, but if they were prone to fighting, I'd imagine the furwould've been flying by now.?

-Carolyn

?

Yay Carolyn! Congrats on the newbun! I always wanted a Flemish as well, but that is still inthe future.

I hope everything goes well and you end up with a bigger bunny family for ever =)

Just dont skimp on lovies for Tuck and Fauna!

bunsforlife wrote:
Just dont skimp on lovies for Tuck and Fauna!

Won't happen. There's enough of love in my heart and home togo around. Believe me,I will pay close attention toall of them. They're all so very special to me.They get tired of the love I give them.

-Carolyn

Oh Carolyn I'm so excited for you. Like everyone else here, I want aFlemish too. A big one & two littleguys. Howwonderful.Just think...giant binkies, giant kisses,giantbelly rubs.What you're doing is great.

Just curious, and kinda' gross maybe, but what about the litterbox& all that's involved in that? Is that all to scale as well?

I'm jealous andproud of you!

I'm just seeing this thread!!!!! :shock:

Everybody's getting another bunny butme!!!!!!

Congratulations, Carolyn ... I just have to be truthful and tell youthat I'm green with envy!...

Well, just think of it this way, BunnyMommy...itmeans more space to take up, more poops and urine to clean, and anotherpersonality, so perhaps I should be the one envying you.

Even with all of that, I'm so excited, I can't believe it.? My girl,Cali, will be arriving to at my airport at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday.?

?

Sarah,

Yup, it means that everything must be proportional.

-Carolyn?

WOOOHOOO! I am so happy for you Carolyn, Ben, myflemish, has been nothing but fun! I am amazed at how big he isgetting, he was eight pounds a week ago:shock:I am so happyto hear that Tucker and Fauna are bonding. It will make the transitionthat much easier I would think. Good Luck, I will be praying that shehas an easy flight and arrives safe and healthy.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back