Flat Top

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Flat Top came from the same kill shelter as Otis.I could tell before he came to us he ahd to have been a very welladjusted and loved bunny.

flat_top_4.jpg

He did not even want to be in a carrier so he road home sitting on mychest looking out the car windows with the look at me here I amattitude. He is now about 10 years old and still goes to workevery weekend.

flat_top_3.jpg

He stays on his table and gets love and pats and then shows the peoplewhere the donation jar is located. He also loves to go for hops in thestore and loves to play with the kids.

flat_top_2.jpg

This little rabbit has stolen my heart and will never be replaced. Wetried semi-retirement but he will not accept it and knows when thecarriers come out he needs to go. He even gives up the TV for this timebut has plenty of things to watch. In fact he thinkss the grooming roomat Petsmart is a giant TV

flat_top_5.jpg

flattop1.jpg

Oh, Bunty! Flat Top is too, toosweet!!! I just want to hug him, pat him on the head, andgive him a treat! :D

It's nice to see a photo of the display area that you use whenyou're educating the public too. Great job!

Ten years old! You guys are doing somethingright. Even your elder buns seem to be happy, healthy, andwell adjusted.

Sherman's foster mom is very good with buns too. Intotal (including him), she had 30 buns at her house.

Are you the chapter manager of your local HRS?

Hi Bunty! :)

I love Flat Top! That little table run you've made for his isvery impressive. I've often thought of getting Tucker one ofthose cat barrels that are carpeted. After seeing Flat Top onit, I'm really considering it.

Ten years old? You Go, Flat Top! He's absolutelyprecious. Thanks for sharing these adorable and educationalpictures with us about Flat Top and his life. He sure lovesan audience, ey?!

-Carolyn

Flat Top is so adorable! You're a verylucky parent. He reminds my of my baby...I hope we will be asfortunate to have him around as long as yours has. Give him agood pat for me!

I was doing the migrane thing earlier today so nowI can answer all the questions. We work with HRS but are not a chapterand refer many people to them for articles about care and rabbits andcats care all that nice stuff. I have also started recommending ourForum to people when they get a bunny. That cat stuff was suff for saleat Petsmart but I found a carpet tube and pole in someones trash forour bunnys and they do love it. Also at Lowes they have big cardboardtubes used to pour cement or some kind of junk and my buns love them torun in and play sneak attack. We also have bunny ramps my husband madefor some of the elder or hurt buns to allow them access to the couch. Itold you all I live in a warren. Almost all the buns that goto petsmart love those cat things. I also found some lil tykesplastichouse with slides and doors and windows in the buns play room and theylove them too. The love the doors and windows and some like walking upthe sldie the wrong way and sliding down. When Flat Top goes for a walkaround the store he wears a little harness that says I HOP FOR FOOD itdoes bring in donations for us and the rescued babies

awwwwww!!! what a cutie!! He looks JUST LIKE myvery first rabbit I had as a child. What breed is he or is there a namefor his markings? He's identical to my Dally and she supposedly was anAguata Mini Lop but I'm not sure if that's correct? Do you know?

When we got him they said he was a broken minilop. He is about 4lbs. His favorite toy is a stuffed remote control hehops with and sometimes humps it too. Crazy rabbit

We had a bun who was almost 14yearsbefore we had to put her down. I think these old guys w foster like ithere too much to die which is fine with us. We have had Flat Top for 4years now. He got his name because his head is flat but he has a donking afro thing going on near the back of his flat head

Right now I have 17 in my warren. Five are my petsand the others are all fosters who know they have a home for life ifneed be. When I first got these buns I did not know they should not runtogether due to fighting etc but just let them go and luckily noprobelm. I now have two groups and 2 buns that must be separated. BothFlat Top and Otis do not like other buns. I think Otis is afraid ofbeing run down and he does have stiff joints and Flat Top has beenneutered for 4 years but really gets into humping and that causesfights. As a side note Dr B was very impressed when she neutered himand showed his endowment to all that would see and said he is a luckyrabbit he never had to hop on concrete. I never saw anything like themeither

Latest posts

Back