Finding Lola a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww this is soo sweet...Tinayou are the best,I havent been on here that long and i already know howmuch you love and do for your bunny.

Ashley Thump Fay

It brings tears to my eyes:)

Thank You so much.

If I had my way I would get her tomorrow.I was hoping Ann wouldIM me today. I will definitely be calling tomorrow.

I am so excited. I can't wait to meet her and get hersettled in. Jeremy is really excited and anxious.

Tina

Not Yet. I am going to try and call onMonday. I sent an email but haven't recieved a reply. I'm hoping thatwith Spring Break and all they are just busy. I am going to try andcall again on Monday.I think about her alot.

I'm sorry I didn't update ya'll. I was hoping to surprise ya'llwithher picture and all but not yet. I will keep you posted.

I'mHoping and Praying.

Tina

Lola is a red eyed white like Apollo. I'mguessing not near as big lol. I really don't know much beyond that. Ohand I know Lola is a girl. I've never seen her. Can't wait tothough.

Tina

To ANNETTE, KIERSTEN AND "LOLA ANNEBELLE BUNNY":

I'm so sorry that you have to make a decision like this. I don't think I could do it.

<<<<<HOWEVER>>>>>>

We've got our own forum Rescue Rangers going on here.

Bravo Tina...Good form!!!!

Lola is going to one of the best...for sure!!

:~) Jim

JimD, Thank you for your kind words. It means alot coming from you.
Rescue Rangers-I laughed so hard my tummy still hurts. I love it.Iabsolutely love it:The Rabbits Only RescueRangers

Ann, you and Kiersten are always on my mind. I lost my doeAthena when she was only 3 months old. So I know how painful losingyour baby is. Lola may not be in your home but she will always be inyour heart. You will always be able to see plenty pictures of her boththrough snail mail and on here. Plus updates both on here and by phone.I look forward to talking to you soon. I can promise you this, I willlove her every second of every minute of every day.

Tina

Hello there! Good luckat finding lola a new home@ YOu sound like a good person! YOucant take her with you? Where do u live? is it innew york? How old is she ? what kind of rabbit is she? Is she adwarf? I have dwarf bunnies@username::Dchipperluv

Well contact me @ this reply forum or email me @ [email protected]

Hi Tina

Unfortunely my sister has taken ill and Kiersten and Lola are inWashington D.C We shall be returning around the 1st week inapril. Will contact you then.

ANNETTE, KIERSTEN AND MISS LOLA!

Oh, I am sorry your sister is not well.So much stress for you and Kiersten and Lola. I will keep you all in myprayers. I hope your sister gets to feeling better. I look forward tohearing from you. Give Kiersten a hug and kisses for Lola.

Tina

Latest posts

Back