Finding Lola a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annkierst1

Reaction score
Hello All

This is an extremly sad day for me,:( but Kiersten and I need to getrid of Lola. We are moving out of the area and there is notime for Lola. I desperately need your help rabbitlovers. I need to place Lola somewhere where there are a lotof other buns and a lot of love and frankly, I do not know of such aplace. I am sure they have rabbit retreats or somewhere youcan give your bun to and know that it is not being used (if you knowwhat I mean) or mistreated. I just could not live withmyself. We will be on the road mostly and no space for Lolato be! I live in Norfolk Virginia. So if there isanyone out there that know something, please do not hesitate to let meknow. She's a good bun and very smart (believe it ornot) We would greatly appreciate your help.

AnnKierst

Check your private messages;)

I hate that this has to happen to you, to your daughter and toLola. It's so sad. It breaks my heart. I can't imagine how hard this isfor you.
Tina

I'm so sad for you. It looks like Tinawill be able to help you out, but if she can't let me know. Icouldn't actually take her, well maybe if my friend could keep her tillI could get her. I know several people who live in theNorfolk area. I have a good friend, who was my employee atthe first pet store I managed, who lives down there. Herhusband is in the Navy, so I don't know if it would work for her, but Iknow she used to have bunnies. I'm not sure if she stilldoes, or if she would be interested, but I could contact her about itif you needed.

Jen

I really hate that ya'll have to give herup. I will take her for you. I'm not just saying that either. She canbe our bunny. She would be a house bunn, you'd never have to worryabout her living outside. She would have me and my son Jeremy to giveher tons of love everyday. Apollo is really easy going so she wouldn'tbe alone. I really want to do this so please contact me ok?

Tina

Tina, you're the best. You have such a big heart. Any rabbit in your care is blessed to have you.

11_2_104.gif

Youmade me cry . That's very sweet of you to say. I'm only doing what mostof us would do. I hope she contacts me. I'm a bit worried.

Ann, I really hope you'll consider letting her live here.

Tina

Dear Ann,

There's not a better home Lola could find than Tina's. She's one of themost loving and kindest people I've ever known. Lola will be sospoiled, and she'll have everything she'll ever want or need, and thensome, in Tina's care. Check out Tina's pictures of Apollo in her ApolloAcres post and you'll see exactly what I mean.

I'm so sorry you have to let her go. How old is she? I'm sure yourdaughter is beyond upset. My heart goes out to you, but tell yourdaughter that she can check up on Lola any time she wants by cominginto this forum.

Tina,

You're unbelievable. Actually, I think that it will be a good icebreaker for Apollo to have Lola around before the other three monstersarrive. It'll be interesting to see how Wollow takes this. I agree, heis such a mush and wants to be everyone's friend, humans, pigs, cows,it doesn't matter, that rabbit accepts everyone - just don't put a toytruck in front of him.

It seems that this was meant to be. Bless your heart for this. As hardas it is on Ann and her daughter and Lola, it's so comforting to knowthat Lola will live a happy and loving life in your home.

Congratulations. I do hope it works out and Lola can get to your home soon.

:)

-Carolyn

Dajeti2 is the perfect person!

She only has one bunny right now but that's soon to grow. She's got allthe love in the world to give as does her son. I mean, she's gettingher rabbits strollers and play pens!

And best of all, you can still pop in for pictures and updates on her so that might be a reassuring thought.

I just want to take a moment to say, Thank You.

M.E., Carolyn, and MyBunnyBoys,

I never in a million years expected what ya'll did. I can'tbegin to describe how moved and touched I was to read what you hadwritten. I have had to adjust to an entirely new condition and I wasfeeling a bit taken for granted. God sends us angels when we need themthe most. Youfour earned your wings yesterday. With all myheart, ThankYou M.E. Carolyn MyBunnyBoys MySecret Angel.you know who you are

Tina

Ann, I really want to be the home Lola is looking for. But evenif you find that I am not the home she is looking for please let meknow. I would be terribly sad. But I would rather know and feel sadthan always wonder and cry ok? Please get in touch with me.

Tina, Jeremy and Apollo's Mom

Dearest Tina,

I count my blessings for having you in this forum and as a friend.

Here's hoping that you can adopt Lola.

-Carolyn

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!1

THIS SITE HAS TRULY BEEN A BLESSING FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I."CHECK YOUR MESSAGE AS WELL. AFTER READING THE RESPONSES, IWOULD NOT MIND PUTTING LOLA WITH ANY OF YOU GUYS. MY DAUGHTERIS A COMPLETE MESS, BUT I MADE HER READ YOU GUYS MESSAGES AND SHE SAID"MOM I CANNOT BELIEVE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE LOVE RABBITS AS I DO" SO ATLEAST SHE WILL BE ABLE TO GO ON KNOWING WHENEVER WE GET BACK TO VA, SHEMAY VISIT LOLA. AND YES LOLA IS VERY SPOILED:DKIERSTEN DID THE SPOILING AND I TOOK UP THE SLACK FOR THEFINANCES! THANKS AGAIN DAJET, AND EVERYONE!!!!

ANNETTE, KIERSTEN AND "LOLA ANNEBELLE BUNNY":D

Wooo Hooo!!! Lola goes from one set of loving arms into another. :) :) :)

Let me be the first to congratulation you, Ann and Kiersten for finding a perfect home for your girl.

And you, Dajeti, talk about Angels. Bless your heart. It was meant tobe. Congratulations!! *High Five* Wait'll Daddy gets home. ;)

-Carolyn

Just got to watch she doesn't get squished by 4 Flemish Giants! ;)

I'm just joking, I think it's perfect. Tina's great, she has theresources to take care of her rabbits. She's got everything Lola needs.I think it's great because I know Tina will love to let you visit again!

Oh, this is such a happy ending. Annette andKiersten, I know how sad you will be to lose Lola, but at least you canrest assured that she is going to a wonderful loving home, and that youcan come here and check on her when you need to.

Tina, you are a star, and truly an angel. - Jan

Kiersten,Sweetie I am so sorry. Every time I think about you Icry.Iknow this is so hard for you. Do me a favorsweetie, go to a post called Apollo's Acres.

There you will see how much we love Apollo and howpampered he is. Your baby girl is going to be just as pampered. I'malready looking for a stroller for her.

I am so sorry for you.

Ann, thank you so very much. I've not been able to get Lola offmy mind. I feel sooo bad. I feel so sad for Kiersten and at thte sametime I am estatic about being able to give Lola her new forever home.My son and I can't stop smiling.

I sent you a private message. I forgot to put my phone on thebase and I went and ran the battery dead lol. It'll take about a day tocharge.

I went to mapquest.com and found out that from youto me is about 217 miles. I am northwest of you. I am in theHarrisonburg area.

I'M SOOO EXCITED!!

Tina

36_3_16.gif
Dajeti!!! You and your boy are such sweethearts...

You make me want to come back as a bunny and be under the care of youtwo.. (One can wish cant they lol) Such a pamperedlife you and your boygive those babies!!
23_5_134v.gif

lyndsy wrote:
WOW!

Can I come and live at your house?????
Do you need me to help you and the Monkeys pack?

Wow is right lol. I am so happy.:D:D:D

Jeremy said I have a big brother-Apollo and now I will have a big sister-Lola.

Tina

LMBO!:D

Sure how fast can you get to 'monkeyville' Ontario, Canada? LMBO!

AWWW, Jeremy's got a big bro, and a big sister.... How cute is Jeremy?

:)

PS- Tell Jer, I said thanks for the A+, on my photo skills...

Latest posts

Back