Faye Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I saw my little bun run put for thefirst time today. she went straight to the litter box. Shewas digging under the bed for literally 2 sec(which wasgood). So she did the # 2 and tinckeled. Then Igave her a 5ml shot of pumpkin and 15ml of water and sent her on herway.

and B Bo bunny she ate some bread as well

Peter

Dr. Pete, it sounds like she's on her way to anice recovery. It's very good to have information like youare giving and like some others (Lissa with the pics) gave to see whatto expect! It seems like Lenci and Faye both took a couple ofdays to get back to some good poos (and we know that poos are veryimportant in the rabbit world lol).

Keep us posted on her and how she's healing. It's like a diary for others who will go through this. :)

Its wonderful to see that everyone is keeping upwith me andFaye

So I'll tell you how are second morning is going( and late lastnight). Last night at2:30am we were finishing upthe days activity's with another syringe of water and a med sizesyringes of pumpkin ( one is 5ml and the other is 15ml).After that I changed out the romaine , veggies, and carrots.I also have been letting her nibble on bread( anything she'lleat). I feel asleep with my hand on her back( I on top of thebed, shes under neath) and to my surprise she wassleeping onthethird level of the cage( which she has open accessto). This morning I gave her two 5ml syringes of pumpkin anda large syringe of water after each one ( I tasted the pumpkinandwould not want that taste in mymouth tolong). After letting her go I looked under the bed to findSHEATE ALL OF THE GREENS UNDER THE BED!!!!!!! sonow we are just playing it cool watching nationalgeographic.I'll give you a update around 6-7pm.

Love

Peter & Faye

Awww that's GREAT! It'sveryheartwarming to hear how much you love her! (Sleeping with your hand onher back!! How sweet is that?)

I know you'll be resting a lot better once she's back to normal, too.

rabbitgirl wrote:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

SO glad!!

Rose

let me tell you more then,

So Faye is eating lots of greens tonight. She alsoHopped around the room. She was being her silly self and satup on here hind legs to see what I was doing ( looked like a prairiedog). Shes actually eating every thing I put in front of her( thats green anyway). I'm still going to give her a 5mlsyringe of pumpkin be for I go to bed tonightand a 15mlsyringe of water. she looks very active and I've been feedingher lots of cilantro ( hoping it will flush out the meds left in herbody). I'll let you know whats going on tomorrowmorning. I just heard a nosie and fayes back in the litterbox. I've got national geographic on still she loves it ( aslong a its not about about animals hunting other animals, which I makesure of)

Peter

That Faye is a one tough bun...just like myLenci. She's going to pull through just fine.:) Iszy gets spayed a week from tomorrow. One moretime through this and I'm done.

Lissa wrote:
ThatFaye is a one tough bun...just like my Lenci. She's going topull through just fine. :) Iszy gets spayed a weekfrom tomorrow. One more time through this and I'mdone.
Poor Iszy. She'll likely bite thevet. :p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Poor Iszy. She'll likely bite the vet. :p
I don't know. Last time I took her to the vet she bit me on the collar bone. :X

Lissa wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
PoorIszy. She'll likely bite the vet. :p
Is she mean to Lenci? I see that pic of Lenci in the pot and it makes me think she's bullied LOL!

What a brat! Bo has bitten me on the neck, and I get angrybut usually he's trying to tell me, "I NEED THE LITTERPAN!" :p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Lissa wrote:
Bo BBunny wrote:
Poor Iszy. She'll likely bite the vet.:p
Is she mean to Lenci? I see that pic of Lenci in the pot and it makes me think she's bullied LOL!

LOL, I agree, poor Lenci, maybe Iszy should have went in the pot.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Is she mean to Lenci? I see that pic of Lenci in the pot andit makes me think she's bullied LOL!

What a brat! Bo has bitten me on the neck, and I get angrybut usually he's trying to tell me, "I NEED THE LITTERPAN!" :p
She is very mean to Lenci. :XWhen the photographer came over on Monday for our Easter bunnyinterview, we set Lenci and Iszy side by side and the first thing Iszydoes is bite Lenci in the face. Then she bit herdaddy. :X

Lissa wrote:
ThatFaye is a one tough bun...just like my Lenci. She's going topull through just fine. :) Iszy gets spayed a weekfrom tomorrow. One more time through this and I'mdone.

I'll be on your thread all the time to help you as much as you have formy and Faye over the last few days. Same goes out to all of you.:D

So I woke up this morning to Faye standing on herhind legs looking at me, then with a burst of energy she flys up on tothe bed. I am overjoyed with what a strong bun I have and theidea of finally getting some cuddle time. So I try to put herin between my arm and my chest and shes gone. So being thequick thinker I say she wants to eat! I look under the bedand shes eaten all of her food, everything. I then see lotsof poo and she looks just great (no swelling , alittleredness) I just think I this doctor has a real talent withhis work( hes not good with talking though, his answers to my questionsare usually facial expressions,lol, but he is the owner of the vethospital )So I would say the recovery is going ahead ofschedule.

Peter & Faye

Latest posts

Back