Dry shampoo? Anyone used it? Is it safe?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used this one, as well as the one for catsand kittens in holiday scents. Just make sure you brush itout well and keep it out of the face! NEver noticed anyreactions and it does make the buns smell nice =)

Just test it out in a small area first.

I havent used the dry shampoo but i have used thepet wipes and i love them ,great for touch ups in between baths on mydogs and i have also used them on some bunnies.

hi, i was wondering if u could tell wat to give my rabbit a bath in plz let me know?:?

It isnt a good idea to give your rabbit a bathlike you woulda dog. It can seriously shock theirsystems. However sometimes, as I know you need to do so.

If you HAVE to give them a bath, make sure the water is as close totheir body temperature as possible, and use a baby shampoo and only alittle, and keep it away from the head.. You might considerputting a mat in the tub/sink so the rabbit has something secure to siton.

Make sure the bun has no access to drafts, and rinse the shampoo VERYwell, then you have to dry the bun very well and dont let him or herget access to cool drafts as it can get them sick.

All in all, it is better to use those pet wipes, or a mild alcohol freebaby wipe rather then give them a full out bath.

Latest posts

Back