Does your bunny love you for YOU ....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy wrote:
Sherman just gave me a "kiss" on the cheek... ...Oh, how I love this littlebunny!

And Oh how he loves you!

That's so cool,BunnyMommy.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Sherman just gave me a "kiss" on the cheek... ...Oh, how I love this littlebunny!
Oh quit bragging! :X:pEveryone's making me so jealous. I meanthe most love I get is Mocha binkying them running over to me when Istep in his run to put him in his cage for the night.

*Puts Sherman on her 'To Steal List'.*

Ok, ok, so really I'm quite thrilled that he loves you so much, but Iam getting jealous that all your guys' bunnies show so much love.

*Cries.*

I think I need another bunny! ;)

I still say that you were lying and saying he's alittle terror so no one steals him! Just don't be surprized if I returna white rabbit with brown spots and a tan rabbit. ;)

No one believes me! I will have to getthe video recorder from my brother one of these days just to prove ithehe.

I still love him, but boy, he is a handful!

Guin almost spent the night in our bed last night. Both Shawnand I are feeling a little under the weather and fell asleep with Guinbetween us. I woke up when I started to get a face bath andgot up to get everyone ready for bedtime.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Oh quit bragging! :X:p

*Puts Sherman on her 'To Steal List'.*

Your day will come, MyBunnyBoys.

Keep the faith.

-Carolyn

Back