Daddy's Ghost Scare

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
We were sitting in the living room picking out music for the fireworks and right after we listened to "I Wish You Peace" by the Eagles he looked into the door way and said hecould have sworn he saw someone walk past. i thought he was joking because my dad is really into the whole scaring people out of their mind. at first i didn't believe him, but when he sat down on the couch he turned pale...like he had seen a ghost!!

Was it Carl letting us know he's here?

Hmm... kinda creepy!!

-Danielle

There is no question in my mind,seriously, that Buck is nearby your Father, Danielle. There are things that he said to me in PM today that Buck would've said.

I found the email the other day that Buck sent to me when JimD first came onto the forum. He definitely had great respect for your father and saw that he has a heart of love for people's feelings and critters.

Nope, considering how much Helen and I have been thinking about this party, and talking about how to do it, etc., and now knowing how hard it's going to be without him there, I wouldn't be One Bit surprised if Buck was walking by checking out what your Dad's doing. Buck knows your dad's stepping in where Helen and I left off. He sees it, and is helping Jim, I suspect.

I thank God for your Dad right now.

:pray:

-Carolyn

There is no doubt in my mind, Spirits aredefinately with us , all ittakes is an open mind to be ableto see and hear them , When Dadgoes to bed tonight have himtry and remember his dreams Im sure somethingof significane will appear to him .Theres a Message needingsaying and it will come thru to JimD.

This was really not funny at all at the time. Danielle really thought I was picking on her. I've never had anything like this happen to me before.

It was quite real. I was looking at the doorway that goes to the hallway that leads to the bunnie room and the kitchen. I saw "something" pass from the bunnie room side and go into the kitchen. It was a "figure" that was a bit taller than me and appeared to be wearing a blue shirt and was wearing glasses. It was so real that I went into the kitchen to see who it was, because Danielle and I were the only ones in the house at the time. No one was in the kitchen when I got there and the backdoor was locked from the inside. So I went to the bunnie room to check things out. All of the bunnies were sitting at the fronts of their cages, ears up, big eyed, very very quiet.

Can anyone say "PANIC ATTACK!!"? I felt faint, my heart was racing, hair standing on end, weak knees, the whole nine yards worth here folks. I had to sit down and that's when Danielle realized I wasn't joking around.

If it was Buck, it makes sense that he would check on the bunnies....and he must have known about the case of Trader Joe's Salsa in the fridge, too. ;)

~Jim

JimD wrote:
If it was Buck, it makes sense that he would check on the bunnies....and he must have known about the case of Trader Joe's Salsa in the fridge, too.
Hee hee. I'm sorry, Jim. I know it must have really freaked you out. I used to laugh off stories like that, but about seven years ago, we rented an old house and there were definitely spirits there. I heard them talking at night and I often heard a woman crying. I had friends that stayed over and they heard them, too. It was strange, but I never felt scared or threatened in any way.

Laura

Laura,

I can't wait to share stories with you at the Party. I have some pictures that I think you and Jim will find very interesting. I'm really looking forward to that part of the party.

Jim, sent this note to Helen. Have you ever heard of "The Hooker Man" there in Jersey?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Laura,

I can't wait to share stories with you at the Party. I have some pictures that I think you and Jim will find very interesting. I'm really looking forward to that part of the party.

Jim, sent this note to Helen. Have you ever heard of "The Hooker Man" there in Jersey?

-Carolyn
Budd Lake...Railroad tracks...Green light??....Scary stuff in NJ ya know!

I went to New Orleans two years ago....and the hotel I stayed in was converted from a prison.. the building that i was in was the psychiatric ward of the prison.......it was FREAKY ... One night the door on the piece of furniture holding the TV just keep swinging shut by itself..........the one bar we went to used to be a morgue (the bar is aptly named "The Morgue") and where the bathrooms are is where the bodies were stored...needless to say I did not go in there ..... I have so many stories to tell from there.......awesome place to go for anyone on a ghost hunt!!

Yes, JimD! That's it!!Railroad tracks, etc. I saw that ghost along with 15 other people that saw it at the same time. I never heard so many people turn so quiet within a minute.

Freddy'sMom, sounds like a fascinating place to visit. Will love to hear more about it on Sunday.

:)

-Carolyn

My college campus has some scary stories involved in it. The high rise dorm used to be a mental hospital back when mentally ill patients weren't treated so nicely. Residents claim they hear screams at night.

My old dorm was an old mansion. THe little boy who lived with his mom and dad was mentally challenged and ended up being murdered by his father. I have seen his ghost in the basement playing with a red rubber ball. The mother was also murdered by being pushed down the stairs. Other people have claimed to see her. I remember one night I was in bed, the door unlocked, opened, closed and then locked again and I didnt see anyone. Scared me badly =p

JimD wrote:

Jim, there are things that happen to us for a reason, I am a HUGE believer in past lives and people "checking" on us or guiding us etc.
I believe that we all have angels watching over us and that if we are open enough to believe, then things will happen as we are not closed off, so there for angels and spirits feel more at ease in coming forward and letting us know they are near us.

What you experienced is truly magical, yes scary, but who ever it was felt comfortable enough for you to see them or maybe they wanted you to see them.

And maybe you are right , maybe it was Buck who came to see what you were up to, cherish your experience.

Certainly sounds like it could have been Carl! And what a comforting thought that is to all of you who knew him...that he is watching over you and your bunnies, still present in some form.

I never used to believe in the after life, or angels, or any of that. Some strange things did happen in our house when I was a child, but they scared me so much that I didn't want to acknowledge it. But in the past few years my entire life was turned upside down...and I discovered that angels do exist (as do ghosts, spirit guides, etc.). I even created a website that explains how I *met* an angel three years ago...the archangel Gabriel...one evening. That was the beginning of my no longer doubting their existence.

One thing that occured when I was a child happened whenI was around 11 or so, I was awakened from my sleep one night to the sound of my bedroom door slowly opening. My head was buried under the covers (I used to be very afraid of the dark), and I remember lying there shaking, far too afraid to peek out and look. Then I heard footsteps approaching the bed...it was someone wearing shoes, not difficult to hear because I had a hardwood floor. By that time I was so terrified that I couldn't move even if I wanted to, and I remained frozen in terror for what felt an eternity. I know that I eventually did fall back to sleep, maybe an hour or so later, not hearing any more footsteps, but my sleep was a restless one. When I woke up in the morning it was the first thing I recalled, and I wondered if I had actually dreamt it. But then, as I sat up and swung my feet towards the floor, I froze...the bottom drawer of the cedar chest that was next to my bed had been pulled open, and the contents...letters from my brother who was training in the army down in the United States...were strewn everywhere. Of course no one else in the house believed me when I told them about it, and eventually I learned to not talk about it, lest I be teased. But I do believe now that this 'entity' was my mother, who had passed away the year before. My brother was enlisted in the US army right when the Vietnam war was raging, and I think some part of her was watching over him. She was drawn to that cedar chest, which had been hers when she was still with us, and to the letters that my brother had written to the family while he was in North Carolina.

Anyway, I do believe that what you saw, JimD, was certainly a presence of some kind, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was Buck Jones himself. I wonder if he is visiting all of his friends' and aquaintances' homes, checking in on the rabbits and the people he loved.

Ok so i had my own ghost scare, i was looking thru some pictures that i took of myself and there was an orb sitting right in my picture!!! its starting to creep me out!

Coming from an Irish family, I am very used to ghosts, spiritual happenings, etc...

It is something that runs in the family. All us girls know when we need to call home, or as in the case with my mum, dreaming my uncle died at the exact same time that he did die. My gran is a precog.

I to have had my fair share of experiences over the years.

Where i live now, has a presence. I know when they are around, cos Lop normally faces my front door, then goes up onto her back legs and sits for a couple of mins.

Jim there is no doubt in my mind that it was Buck that came to see you and check on the buns. He seemed from his posts, that he was the type of person, that would do something like this in the afterlife. Cheerish that experience! You are a very lucky person, to have him visit you.

Two of my classmates died in a car accident my junior year of high school... I didn't go to my junior prom but I did go to my senior. When I got my pictures back after prom I happened to notice that in every single last picture there were two orbs in them. I have no doubt in the least that those two orbs were my two deceased classmates coming back to be with their class one last time...no doubt at all.

Definitely looks like an orb, Danielle.

Zee, you're right that Buck would've been checking on us and our bunnies; especially when Jim and Danielle were working on the bunny party preparations.

Another thing Carl was looking forward to doing in the afterlife was going to 'pick the brains' of scholars, philosophers, etc. whom he read for years but had passed on. I can just see him doing that too. Knowing Carl, he taught them a thing or two as well.

-Carolyn

This is an interesting topic. Interesting, mostly how all of you are reacting to it. Carolyn and I have shared some of our own experiences, and I have almost daily occurrences of the paranormal, including people coming to me to deliver messages.

A few years ago I started writing a book about some of my experiences, there are just so many, that Carolyn and I had even talked about starting a webiste for people to share their stories.

So feel thankful, JimD, that Buck has chosen you to deliver his message, and don't be surprised if he comes again.

I can very well believe it.

Carolyn wrote:
Another thing Carl was looking forward to doing in the afterlife was going to 'pick the brains' of scholars, philosophers, etc. whom he read for years but had passed on.I can just see him doing that too. Knowing Carl, he taught them a thing or two as well.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back