Daddy's Ghost Scare

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading some of Buck's posts and seeing how he helped everybody on the forum and never backed down from a question, I almost fell as if I knew him from reading his posts. I can really see his personality and his sense of humor. I never met him in real life, but I can tell that whenever he was with friends, there was never a dull moment. I am truly sorry that he has passed away, but I know that even though he is not with usphysically, he will always be with us emotionally and spiritually.

Rest In Peace, Buck.:rose:

Beautiful tribute, Boricua.

Buck had so many great ideas, and just as you feel like you know him just by reading his posts, that's the way so many felt.

If you feel he touched you in a special way and you can relate to his writings, he has taken you under his wing. Your rabbits will always have a special angel watching over them and he will greet each one at the Rainbow Bridge when it's time for him to watch over them until you meet again.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

-Carolyn

:bump

"There comes a time when all of the cosmic tumblers have clicked into place and the universe opens itself up for a few seconds to show you what's possible."

Latest posts

Back