chewing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
hey, recently Midnight has started making such aracket at night. anyways hes been chewing on his little hut (the thingcalled the "Timber hid-a-way) and its made out of wood. hes beenchewing on it starting about 2 days ago. i understand that rabbits mustchew in order to keep their teeth in shape, so i just let it be. nowstarting 1 day ago, hes been chewing on his little wood chip shavings,not really wood chips, but ya know. i dunno if he's eating on it, orjust gnawing on it for his teeth. but hes never done this before. is hetrying to give me a sign about himself or somthing, or is this just achewing habit. u can reply with just a yes this is a chewing habit,dont worry its fine, or, no and tell me what it is. it may be difficultto determine, so thanks everyone :).

Personally, I don't think that the little guy istrying to tell you something. I think he's just taking care of histeeth and just having fun. Not really sure what you mean about woodchips not really being wood chips, but if it is made out of wood, Iwouldn't worry.

One of my rabbits that has one of those timber hide-away boxes loves to chew on it from time to time.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back