BUSTER

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi,come see my new babyplz..... Buster is a bully now cuz he likes to push her likehe does with his stuff animals.

Plz come and chat with me too. Thanks,Delia

Hi Delia, your new baby is adorable. How have you been? It's been a while since you have been on here.

How's Buster doing? Do you have any more pictures of him? He's a very cute Bunny.

Susan:bunnydance:

What cute babies.

Sophie is adorable! Is she nice toBuster? He looks like he thinks he rules the place. I should be askingis he nice to her? hehe

Buster sure is a cutie! :inlove:

Aww, what a beautiful kitty!

My land lord got a cat, a big black fluffy boy. And he'sscared of my little buns. It's quite funny to watch!

What does your Sophie think of Buster?

--Dawn

Lassie wrote:
They are doing good but sometimes Buster bites her tail.
Thats so cute that little Buster thinks he is the boss! What a brave boy!

Oh, and to put more than one pic in a thread, you have to use a websitelike photobucket. If you create a free account, you can upload yourpics and then resize them to message board size. Then, you copy andpaste the url (http: etc ) into your thread using this button:
image.gif
Andthen you can add lots of pics to one thread!

Hi Delia, I love looking at pictures ofBuster. I really like his cage set up. He looksreally comfortable in it.

I look forward to seeing many more pictures of him.

Susan:bunnydance:

Lassie wrote:
Thanks,How are you doing today Haley? Do you have anycats?
Im alright ;)Thanks for asking. I have my little Max sittinghere with me doing homework (well, Im doing homework, he's waiting forme to pet him between typing). He's very sick so he likes to snugglewith me in my bed. Thats him in my avatar. Poor guy.

I dont have any cats. I was always afraid they would be mean to mybunnies. I have 6 bunnies in my home right now, so its pretty crazyalready! My dad has 4 cats though, so I get to go there and play withthem. Cats sure are fun! Youre lucky that Buster is so brave aroundSophie.

Cant wait to see more of those two cuties!

Latest posts

Back