BUSTER

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, I wasn't meaning it as an insult :inlove:, he is very cute and cuddly :hug:

My BunBun looks like a real fatty in pics! I think it's just the sort of breed he is.

Aww...bunny-in-a-basket! CUTE!!

I love those colors, too...how bee-u-ty-ful!!

:inlove:

How is everyone doing today? Yes,he is cute and very sweet boy too.

I love him so much. Thanks,Delia:rabbithop:grouphug:dutch

Hi Delia, I like the picture of Busterand the snowball. Do you take him outside alot? Isit cold where you live? It's very cold here. Sinceit's too cold to bring the bunnies outside to play in the snow, webrought some snow in for them to play with. This picture isof Wilbur and Jackie. Their eyes aren't red that's from thecamera. I hope you like the picture.

Susan:apollo:

<WBR><WBR>

<WBR> How are you doing today? It gets cold here but not that cold.

<WBR><WBR>

<WBR>When it gets a little bit warmer out then I take outside. He also goes for rides in the car too. I like your bunnies too. They are cute.

<WBR>Delia[<WBR>/font]

Hi Delia, it&#39;s really cold here today, I don&#39;t even want to go outside. You&#39;re lucky Buster likes car rides, none of mine do, they get reallynervous and really start to shed.

I have four Bunnies Buttercup, Wilbur, Jackie and Daisy Mae.

Susan:bunnydance:[<WBR>/size]

<WBR><WBR>

<WBR> I might get this Kitty... I would like to know what is a good name for this Kitty... I thought of naming her Sophie...

<WBR><WBR>

<WBR>Plz tell me what you think...Delia[<WBR>/font]

[<WBR>/color]

How can u afford that many... Plz check out my other post and make sure you tell every one else too plz.

<WBR>

Delia[<WBR>/size]

aww that Kitty is adorable (and so is buster, of course!)!

I think Sophie is a beautiful name for a kitty. Let us know if you get her!

-Haley

PS. Would you like me to combine this thread with the other one on buster so people can see the pics all at once??

Hi Delia, that cat is beautiful, and I love the name you choose.

Do you think she will get along with Buster?

Having 4 Bunnies can get expensive, but we love them so much we would do anything for them. They are all very spoilt. Wilbur and Jackie Are buddies, they live together. Buttercup lives in our Family Room and Daisy Mae is in our spare bedroom, we let her out at least twice a day to run around and play.

Susan:apollo:

Hi,How is everyone doing today?

<WBR>

I might be getting this cat who is a female and she needs to be spayed but I am looking for a cheap one in Oregon.

<WBR>

Can some one plz give me a website... Thanks,Delia

Hi Delia, if you go to the resource centre they have vets listed for Oregon (I think it&#39;s on page 2), I think they are for rabbits but you could always call them to see if they do cats to.

Did you and Buster have a nice day? What&#39;s the weather like in Oregon today? It&#39;s snowing here at the moment and pretty cold too.

Susan

PS When are you going to put more pictures of Buster on here? I love looking at his pictures he&#39;sso cute.

[<WBR>/color]

Hi,We are doing great and we have a new pet in the family now but I don&#39;t know yet if I am going to keep her yet.

<WBR>

The weather is ok here. Delia Her name is Sophie.

Latest posts

Back