Bunny Personalities

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Hi Ellie, :)

Since they say pictures are worth a thousand words, I picked the ones that best revealmy little one's personalities.

Fauna:

PrincessFauna.jpg

Tucker:

knolw

Cali - always in your face. :)

attachment.php

-Carolyn
Ha! Fauna seems to be the "ruler" of your household......."Bring forthmy harem" that's way too cute...lol, Cali's such a sweetie.

Ellie:)

Rabbito and Rabbita Bunnini

Rabbito (Precious): He's lovely (dwarf grey and white, looks like bugsbunny). I love him with all my heart. He's about 3 1/2 years old andfrisky. He really likes trying to hump me. He doesn't likeforme to pet him as much as he likes my mother petting him.He does run around in circles about my feet and follows me around thehouse. He likes to lay under my bed and rests. He races up and downhallways and kicks his heels. I once saw him run up the wall. He likesto jump on things, he's quite a daredevil. Ypu'd have to see him inaction to believe that he jumped onto the ironing board and thanproceeded to jump off because he wouldn't let me pick him up and resthim on the floor. I've only seen him angry once. He likes to eateverything but carrots. He won't even touch one.

Rabbita (Priscilla): She's new (dwarf albino with grey ears and feetand red eyes). I've had her for about a month so she shouldbe about five months now. She's starting to get used to me a little.Well, she knows I feed her so she likes because of that right now.She's tough. Even though it looks like he is the king of the cage rightnow, she is definitely the queen to be. Sometimes she's shy, othertimes she's not. She has this snort or something where she blows outher nose mainly after she eats. I haven't figured out what this meansyet. She loves eating.

Together: I know he loves her already. He grooms her very often. Theylike to lie face to face with their noses touching. He lets her eatfrom his mouth (she'll snatch lettuce and celery from him and he let'sher, that has to be love). He has moved from an inside rabbit to anoutside rabbit to be with her. The change took just about a week and heloves it. He will go anywhere she does. They both seem to like my dogand the dog is fascinated with the two of them. In fact, just today thedog (Brandy)and Precious were nose to nose sniffing eachother (he's in his house) and they all got along fine.

These are my babies. I will take a picture of the two of them together for everyone to see.

Great post, Ellie. :)

Fauna went from facing the corner of the cage and not wanting anyone to see her face (she's a rescue) -

To Princess,

and now, she is No Doubt, The Queen.

Yes, Warmest Welcome to the forum, mom! :) This crowd will wantpictures. There's a thread about how to post them that we can bump upfor you.

Your crew sounds really innocent and calm. :)

Pet_Bunny,

What a COOL Bunny Playground you have!! :cool:

-Carolyn

Good idea on the photos, Carolyn!
thumbsup.gif

Peanut: Diva, snuggly, baby face, laidback lovebug

Peanutmontage.jpg

Rex: Affectionate, relaxed, curious - "his royal highness" with a side of bunnitude

Rexmontage.jpg

I would very much like the info on how to upload pics. I'e been trying for the last half hour with no success.

Romeo: our first baby, a total sweetheart,although getting an attitude from his lady friend :p The one that begsfor petting, and will melt into the floor when he gets a good head rub.He loses his mind over banana flavored yogurt dips, but hates bananalol. King of the tooth grind purr.

Fawn: Our adopted bun, when she arrived was the sweetest thing, oncethey were bonded is now undoubtably IN CHARGE of her man :? Getsirritable and bites every time we have to take them with us on trips tovisit the folks. Grunts, and will latch on to the ceramic dinner bowllike a champ. Only shows affection when she thinks no one is watching:D Just recently started allowing us to pet her when she is outside thecage :) should be melting into the floor soon!

Edit: mom, you need to upload your images to a hosting site likephotobucket or imageshack, and they should supply you with a link topost for forums that will show your picture. It's a free service (thankgoodness, or we'd all be poor as much as we love to show our bunnies :))

Ellie, what a cool thread. Don't know how I missed it.

Apollo is a very pampered boy. He loves everyone. He has nevermet a stranger, only a friend he doesn't know. He is very easy goingand very loving.

He hates and is terrified of possum and the fish tanks atPetco:?.Oh and hates for the chicks to look at him:?He's sosilly.

If a picture is worth a thousand words then this one says it all.

Tina

well i will make this short and sweet.....

fluffy- cutie, caring, but very very playfull andnibbles alot lol, but shes my baby lol oh and hypo lol

Muffin- caring, kind loving,slow lol,soppy!!

Mr Buttons- kind,caring,funny,loving, and soppy!! lol

well theres a few things from my buns personalities!!lol

babbers is a mini rex.she isfor the mostpart a very mellow bunny.she loves to push her blue ballaround the house and lay by me while i watch tv. she just recentlystarted giving lots of kisses.

Kitty is such the lover rabbit!

she loves to be around us at all times , if she is in her cage she will pace back and forth scratching at the door to get out

she loves to be held and on us. when sitting she will come running and jump up just to get near us.

she loves kisses and loves to kiss back. she willlick every inch of skin for hours if we let her lol itssooooo cute

she has a really awesome attitude ! very sweet , easy to handle, and very much wants all the attention she can get

loves hay, her pellets and the occational bite of cereal lol

loves to play with our cat hawk! she will sit and groom himif he lets her. he had one rabbit attack him so hes verycautious with the bunnies now lol

never knew but she likes hot dogs :shock: my kids dropped apiece of hot dog on the floor which she quickly tried to eat before itook it away from her :p

i dont think this little girl has any dislikes yet! she lovesto be held cuddled kissed and doesnt seem to mind a thing!

Okay, Turbo is my doe she is a Mini hollandkop. She is very tempermental. She loves carrots,lettuce, apples and raisins. She has had 3 litters but sad tosay only 1 litter made it. She is a beauty and with thatbeauty comes ATTITUDE!!!!

Buddy aka Muffy (when we got buddy wth turbo he was supposed tobea she oops later we found out muffy now is buddy) He isntmuch into veggies, though he loves carrots and apples - doesnt care forraisins. They are both a little over a yr old.Buddy is the typical man :)

King Arthur is my Dutch. He is about 8-9mthsold. He is a hoot and a half. He was introduced toraisins and only eats the inside and leaves the shells. Heloves timothy hay as do my other 2. We have introduced insmall amounts carrots and lettuce, doesnt like lettuce but does likethe carrots. He is a lover not a fighter and loves to kissthe ladies :) should change his name to romeo. Weare hoping to find him a girlfriend and will name her Quenevere:)

Stanley is a sweet bunny, most of the time. He doesn't like to be held at all but will jump in my lap for craisins.
He also loves pellets and apples,and chews everything he can.
And he hates being told what to do. He's got a bit of an attitude. :)

Here are my rabbits:D(sorry the images are large)

Winter:

1 1/2 year old buck

Got him from a pet store, my first rabbit. He loves attention, but doesnot like to be held. He will completely relax on the floor if pet onhis head:phe loves that. Cannot let him run around as much because hechewed up the wires behind my computer a while ago...so he needs strictsupervision. Litter Trained.

image0130mr.jpg

Sir Sits-A-Lot: (yes that's his name lol)

Flemish Jr. Buck

This guy has quite the attitude. If he doesnt get food or somthing tochew on he doesnt want anything to do with you:p. Unless he gets to laydown where he's in the way of everyone and get attention, he doesntlike to be handled or touched. He's getting used to being held...but Iknow it will take time. He's also litter trained.

Lazy Rabbit lol

image0168kn.jpg

:D

(what does the teeth grinding mean? sir sitsalot often does that when he is groomed or pet...)

Hi
Does anyone know where I might find some dwarf dutch??????????????
I have 6 mini dutch, 1 dwarf netherland and 3 mini broken rex. I wouldlove to have some dwarf dutch. And dwarf rex if anyone has any.
Thanks,mary

mary wrote:
Hi
Does anyone know where I might find some dwarf dutch??????????????
I have 6 mini dutch, 1 dwarf netherland and 3 mini broken rex. I wouldlove to have some dwarf dutch. And dwarf rex if anyone has any.
Thanks,mary

Wow, that was an awfully random thread to tack your question on.

Check your local breeders. Do a Google search, go to rabbit shows and your local fairs, ask your local 4H club.

And what is a mini dutch versus a dwarf dutch? I've seendwarf dutch before- Nethies with dwarf colors, but I've never heard ofmini dutch. Same goes for dwarf rex, although I guess Iwouldn't be suprised if someone was working on the breed.

Latest posts

Back