Brijtim here, short for Brigette & Timi, my baby bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brijtim

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm one of the proud mommies of brigette (the white & grayone)& timi (pure white). The other mommy is my twinsister. We got brigette first, and not wanting her to be alone when weleft the house, we got another one, supposedly a male according to thelady who sold her to us, and named it timmy. It turned out to be afemale too, however, so we respelled her name timi (we felt it was amore feminine spelling).

Brigette turned 2 last february, and we had some ice cream &cake (with candles!) to celebrate it with our nieces and nephew. It'sTimi's turn to turn 2 next week (march 9), and we're still planning onhow to celebrate it. Any ideas? :D

I don't think a day has passed since we got our babies that I didn'tsay 'i love you' to them. They are such blessings, and they've given usso much joy. We love watching them yawn, binky, and flop, and groomeach other. Sometimes we're just amazed that we have such beautifulcreatures in our house. They're loose by the way, we never put them ina cage. So imagine our living quarters -- chewed-on carpet, woodencabinets, cords, seat cushion, leather sofa, etc. etc. But we don'tmind at all! We love our bunnies!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Awwwww how cute!:bunnyheart

Welcome to RO! :welcome1

I look forward to chatting with you!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back