Breed Identification Help Please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I've been away for a fewdays. I guess the thought is Flemish. That'sawesome. I'm really excited. I just got some newNIC squares to build her a bigger cage.
Jen

When I got her at the pet store they told me shewas a mix but when I go back to school I will see if she can tell meany better it was a very small family owned pet store and she said sheknew the breeder so I might be able to get her to do some investigatingfor me.

This is her picture I think the first day I gother so maybe she wasnt as small as I remembered her being just A LOTsmaller than she is now. The dutch was bigger than her atfirst although it doesnt look like it.

Oh, I love baby pictures! She wasn'tthat small was she? Delilah is probably about the size shewas, maybe a little bigger.

Jen

I cant remember if that was taken the day we gother or a little later I just remember that she was smaller than bunnyand bunny is pretty small.

I think Delilah and SweetPea was smaller thanher when we got them. I weighed SweetPea the other night and she nowweighs 5 lbs. When we got the girls they were about 1.5lbs to 2lbs.

I'm bumping this for BlueGiants to see. But I'll add another Corky photo too.

Corky38.jpg

Jen

Latest posts

Back