Breed Identification Help Please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I just adopted Corky from Amanda. I'mwondering what she might be a mix of. She's a big girl,probably over 10 lbs. Here's her photo from Amanda.

CorkyatAmandas.jpg

Jen

I'm not sure about anything. Amandagot her at a small pet store last September. She said she wasreally tiny, possibly too tiny to sell...so she's probably around 1year now. Her 1 ear tends to flop to the side.

I honestly couldn't help but notice how much she looked like Sampson bounding around the room last night.

I'll try to get some more photos today.

Jen

Cirrus : dont laugh, But how big are the tiles onyour floor are they 12 inch by12 inch or 24 inch by 24 inch . maybea prospective as to howlong she is will give us abetter idea .

Even at 12 inch by 12 inch thats amassive Bunny , Beautiful butMassive , My kind of Rabbit lol.

Those tiles are at Amanda's boyfriendsgrandmothers house in Florida. I suspect she could be part Flemishespecially in the head. However Fonzie is just under 6 months old andis slightly longer than Corky right now.

Looks like a blue Flemish to me ;)

But then again, I dont know much else besides what I know with Anubis...

I do know, through BlueGiants, that the blue flemish arent as big assay the sandy or the fawn ones, she is trying to increase the size =)

Latest posts

Back