Baby British giant pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cats have so much bad said about them it'sunfair! I have 4 and they all have different personalities not one ofthem has ever beem wicked or scratched the bunny!

Hi,

he'e a boy, i bought him from a breeder of show rabbits.I did look at the rescues first but there was none.

What a Love! Give that beautiful snow white nose a kiss for me.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

He's so gorgeous!I wantaBritish Giant so much but i don't have the space or time for anotherbun, especially one that big.:(Good to see he gets on so wellwith your cat, that pictures so sweet whereheisgrooming him-aww bless!:love:

Aww, he is such a cute boy! I can'twait to see how big he gets at full size - he will behuge!:shock: Love the pic of him and the cat.

hutch197.jpg
Herehe is BIG MERLMERLINHes 6 month old now and what aporker .I took this tonight hes on my daughters knee.Hes in a localcute pet competition in our local paper .If anyone wants to vote forhim as a cutietext NEPET (leave a space)and0351 to 88010 .25p per text plus the operators textcharge.50%of profit goes to a local charity .And of course mydaughter will win a prize if he wins !so come on vote for big merl !

yes,

it's in The Northern Echo but i put the picture in which mydaughter took of him.Hes on the first page you can see his huge ears -they look like Handlebars! You can only vote til 29th november though!Icant believe the size of him.I will keep posting more of him as hegrows & grows.......

Thanks he's a gorgeous rabbit and so placid.TheGiants have such a great tempremant HE's just been sat in the housewith me watching the TV.I dont know whether it's his breed or just himbut he "HONKS "a lot .My other rabbit use to make noises butdidnt honk loud like he does !

Its always wonderfull tohear little honk , squeals ,chirps etc from rabbitsI feel they are sounds tellingme how happy they are , frustrated ,afraid , lonely , so on and so on , itsawesome he is letting you know how happy he is . Ihave more than a share of talkers, mostly Dutch , Mini Rex , andFlemish , The Little Mini Rex beingthe most vocal , I swear she wouldcomplain with a full bale of hay in frontof her lol.

That picture isadorable! Your daughter's smile lights up the photo! Just look atMerlin! What a big boy!

Raspberry

yes

He's big ! im wondering how bigger he'll be.He's in the houseat the moment watching tv as it's too cold to let him play outside!plus it's dark now at 4;30pm.My daughter loves hims calls him "BigMerl!" now !He seems to be on a growth sprt at the moment and fillingout .Apparently giants grow til they are 18 month .

Back