Baby British giant pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat70

Reaction score
Heres my 14 week old bunny !! he weighs 8lb !calledMerlin!
hutch043.jpg

What a gorgeous Baby!

I'm in LOVE!!!

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn

Wow, look at those ears!:shock:He'sbeautiful.:D I've only noticed just how beautiful british giants arewhen i saw i picture of them afew days ago. Are their personalitieslike flemishes?

I just Love thatHuge Button Nose !!!! , i'm checking gasprices , getting the Van serviced I will be thereto bunny napp him shortly LOL.

Laura wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Ijust Love that Huge Button Nose!!!! , i'm checking gas prices , getting the Vanserviced I will be there to bunny napp himshortly LOL.
Gypsy, you have a flying van?!

Hee hee
well Yes since thebroom broke I havehad to usesomething, ya know

<Glinda > ( sometimes )

According to the breed standard he should weigh8 - 12lb at 16 weeks ! so i'd say hesaveragesize! Usually i dont notice if he's growing but inoticed yesterday only because he's now bigger than my cats ! Im justoff to the Greengrocers for his veg! ( boy can he eat! ) .

At 12 month they weigh 12 - 20 and apparently more ! His dad was quitea large one! I could hardly pick him up.But these giants have a lovelytemprement .His hormones must be kicking in as he keeps running roundin circles round the cats!!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Aww bless. I bet the cats a bit confused to why the rabbitis bigger than them, lol. How about afew more pictures?:D
Here is a couple more missed his huge ears off the secondone!
hutch044.jpg

merlin071.jpg

He does look very much like him. I think thebritish is a continental giant /Flemish cross !I saw some britishgiants with Blue eyes before!very rare!

Here's my baby at 5 month old.Weighing in at amere 11 lb !As you can see laid on the Livving room rug " Life ofRiley!"
hutch150.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!
Is that the heater it is sitting in front of?
Looks so cozy!
What a spoiled baby!
Makes me want to cross the ocean and do a bunny napping:D
You must be soo proud of that sweetie.

Hi,

He's sat near the fire but it's not on .Its a fire glow bulb , i never have the fire on in case my animals get burned.

Here's one with my cat licking him.This is the only one of my cats thatisnt scared ofhim!
hutch154.jpg

Back